𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄

" 𝐔𝐆𝐇, 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐒! " Solar cried out as he banged his hands on his table, aggressively leaning back at the backrest of his office chair. Scattered sheets of draft fashion sketches were lying across his working table as he struggled with the summer collection. "And nobody seems so too" growled himself, glaring the ceiling while thinking about firing all his employees.

"Solar?" a voice called behind the office door as a figure appeared, "Ah, Sai" he called out the person's name, feeling pleasured to see his secretary.

"I'm afraid to say that you are now late to your university school reunion, so please come this way" he guided Solar out of his office and drove Solar to his own university in a black, streamlined limousine. The world's most renowned fashion school, Marianne University of Arts and Design.

As the two then reached the entrance of the prestigious university, Solar then excused Sai away and entranced the very hallways he used to study in. Walking towards the hall where most of the assemblies and major presentations used to be placed, where the meeting place was supposed to be at.

However, something seems to caught the attention of the very designer himself, within the classroom stood a mannequin; dressed in a soft buttery yellow hue of a layered asymmetrical dress with a butterfly sleeve, pinned with gradients of peachy oranges to vivid warm shades of pink of blossoms amongst the waist. Next to it was a girl. Sleeping peacefully on the working table with sewing equipment and scattered cloth all over.

He then rushed into the classroom, slamming the door open and waking the girl up. "AAAH" she screamed.

After seeing the name tag and the signature on her design sketch being identical, he knew that this was the very person who will complete his summer collection. He knew he had an eye for a great designer and he knew it well.

"You." said Solar, eyes looking down at the messy girl as he then slips out his name card, "Tomorrow, 8 o'clock. Don't even dare to be a second late."

"Bring your portfolio and all your impressive designs too." he added as he looked deeply into your eyes. Still half asleep, the girl then accepted the card while her vision was still blurry; assuming the realistic figure that looked like her role model was just a dream.

"Thank... you..." she yawned, rubbing her eyes as Solar then hastily walked out of the classroom, slamming the door shut.

The girl then rubbed her eyes, trying to process what just happened until she finally grasp the moment just in time.

It wasn't a dream after all.

Y/n L/n, just third-year university student, then widen her eyes in shock. She couldn't even let that fact sink in. Solar—of Solar&Co—recognized her work! Y/n was beyond the moon, smiling like an idiot to the card as she squealed happily.

Little did she knew that her road was going to have a rocky start.