When A Best Friend Lies

Ok so thx 4 readin my book

So you have probably all heard of RebbecaBlack if not look her up onb youtube...well there is a girl named Alana Lee and she has a song called butterflies and it is so good look her up on youtube please i want her to be as popular as rebbeca black and this girl can sing

Ok thx bye bye

## Chapter 3 ##

I walked on the bus and went straight to the back and was about to sit down when I remembered that that was where me and Haley usally sit. I can't sit there. We were just in a gigantic fight and I am NOT ready to forgive her!

So I turned around and saw someone waving me towards them. I couldn't see who it was though because I left my glassess sitting on my nightstand next to my stupid alarm clock that didn't even go off this morning.

I walked over  to the girl and saw that it was Kylie.

Kylie is a pretty good friend of mine (not as close as Haley was). We met during a swim meet four years ago and were friends ever since. I don't swim anymore but Kylie does and I've gone to a couple of her swim meets and she is really good. But I do play soccer I couldn't wait for the season to start!

I sat down next to her. The second my paint-splattered skinny jeans hit the peeling navy blue seat she suffucated me in an enourmous hug.

"What was that for?" I asked half giggling.

"Were you not just in a gigantic fight with Haley? I heard you threw a bowl of popcorn at her." She said matter of factly.

"I did not! And yes we did have a fight." I say my expression hardening as I leaned back on the seat trying to forget about what happened last night.

"You didn't throw popcorn at her? Good 'cause that could ruin your whole 'wouldn't hurt a fly' reputation."

"Shut Up!"

"Weren't you guys fighting about how she told Stella you liked Sebastion?"

"Yeah she... wait....How did you know about that?" I asked starting to tap my index finger on leg. I've been told I do that when I'm confused or when I'm spaced out day dreaming about going to outer space or what it would be like to live in the Amazon for a week.

"Uh didn't you go Facebook yet... She posted everywhere what happened between you two and how you were making a big deal about it."

"I was not! Wouldn't you freak out if your best friend told one of your secrets to a snobby rich girl that could ruin your life?" I asked gradually raising my voice. I have been having trouble keeping my anger inside of me lately.

"Ssssshhhhhhh! You don't have to yell I'm right here. And yeah I would be."

"So you see my point." I say as the faded yellowish bus screeches to a stop in front of Eckner Middle School. Eckner was right down the street from Flynne High. Which was where we will be exactly one year from now.

We walked off the bus and started to walk to the school from the bus stop. I just love the scenery around Ecker. It's so beautiful! There were leaves blowing across the sidewalk and you couls see the squirrels scurrying up and down the trees.

"Earth to Lizabelle." Kylie said waving a hand in front of my face  to snap me out of my daydream.

"Oh sorry." I said my face turning a peculiar shade of red. I was stopped in the middle of the walkway looking at a peticularly chubby squirrel that appeared to be gnawing on the branch it was sitting on.

"Don't apologize to me apologize to the four people who just ran into you."

Whoops!

"C'mon. And stop tapping."

I quickly look down and notice that my index finger has magically started tapping my leg again. The whole tapping thing made my  mother's beautiful glass blown ring slip down my finger. I quickly push the ring up my finger and jog to catch up with Kylie.

"I'll see you in homeroom." Kylie says as we part our seperate ways to get our books from our lockers.

I run down the hallway to locker number 873. I open my locker and see pictures of me and Kylie at swim meets, I see pictures of me at my soccer games. I have a picture of my mom holding as a baby. That was my favorite picture. And then I see a picture of me and Haley at a carnival on the beach. My face turned a shade of pink and I quickly ripped the picture off my locker door and shoved it on the top shelf where I kept all my other junk such as candy wrappers, scraps of paper, and old math tests I forgot to get signed.

That was the only messy part of my locker. The rest of it was neatly organized. The textbooks, notebooks, and workbooks were in order according to subject and then put into alphabetical order. Art, History, ILA ( Integrated Language Arts ), Math, Music, Science, and Technology. The my library card was hanging on a neon green lanyard that was hooked on a surfing panda bear magnet, and my P.E. clothes were neatly folded in the bottom shelf.

I quickly looked at my schedule. Monday:Science (Homeroom). Math, Art, ILA, History, Lunch, Technology, P.E., Study Hall.

I grabbed my books and quickly ran down the hallway and turned left into my Homeroom. Just in time I thought when the bell rang as I was taking my seat.

"Good Morning class." said an unfamiliar face.

_-_-_--____----------___--_____------_-_--_---_

 :) for the surfing panda magnet.

did you like the chubby squirrel thing

:) for Kylie