"You have to eat with me during lunch. That's first. Then, you have to go to dinner with me, most probably my brother is joining in but I'm not sure yet. Also, after that, you have to follow anywhere I take you to, without any questions."

You were in awe of his words. There ain't no way he just thought all of that in a glimpse. It's like he had all of this predetermined and he already expected that you were going to say 'yes' to this agreement.

So, obviously, maybe he had planned all of this since yesterday night. That's kind of weird.

It's like he had nothing else to do in this world and decided to plan out to bother a 17-year-old girl that insulted him. (three times in a row to be frank)

Aside from that, the last sentence....oh how it gives you goosebumps because it sounds like he is going to kidnap you. And also who in the actual hell will not question when someone they barely know is taking them somewhere god knows where. Literally, you already asked him to specify but still, his explanation sounds so vague and still has lots of holes in it like there's more that needs to be filled in.

But questioning further might sound annoying? But it's your safety that we're talking about. The more this glasses dude runs his mouth, the creepier he becomes.

Unknowingly, Rindou saw your uncomfortable expression and he thought of one thing.

He doesn't blame you though, for doubting him. But he does want to make it clear. That it's not his intention to take advantage of you as a girl.

What is there to say, anyway?

It was too common for delinquents (even underage ones) to do this shit.

"Don't worry, I don't do clubbing."

Of course, you don't! You're literally a minor! You thought, not knowing the fact that there were even 15-year-old delinquents drinking alcohol in those nightclubs and getting lap dances. Forcing themselves to grow up so fast to the point their youth was non-existent.

"Congratulations?" Too confused about what to say next because somehow this conversation is getting far away from the real topic.

How the hell did a minor question like 'what will you get from me being your friend?' leads to clubbing out of a sudden.

You wanted to continue your words but suddenly a sound of high heels clicking can be heard not far from your classroom.

You turn your back to face the clock that was above the blackboard.

It strikes 9.47 a.m.

So the Mathematics period and the 10- minute gap between subjects is over.

Now it's Science.

Everyone else (especially the girls) rushed back to their respective seats since they had arranged their chairs in a circle in the back of the class, you know, the 'gossip circle'.

▌│█║▌║▌║ ᴅɪɴɢᴜs ║▌║▌║█│▌

Just as we all know, Japanese schools seats are segregated. Everyone is far away from each other, probably to help students focus more and avoid talking to their friends beside them.

But what is difficult about it is that it's hard to ask a friend for help or wake them up if they start to fall asleep.

That's what Rindou is struggling with right now.

Science had started from the past 15 minutes. Sato-sensei (who is just a substitute teacher, since the original one got a pregnancy leave) was passionately describing and explaining the respiration system in fishes like it was the most fascinating discovery anyone has ever done. In the end, it doesn't matter because what we will do is just gobble up those creatures and not give the slightest damn of how they behave in this world.