Maddy Perez (1)

Maddy Perez x Reader

"You gotta be fucking joking

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You gotta be fucking joking."
You felt the blood boil in your body as you glared down at the big red bold "F" that was written on your test.
You had studied for weeks and had so much confidence. You could even remember how fast you took it because you were so certain you had the right answers.
But now you were once again failing the class and wasn't sure how you were going to pull yourself out of the hole you were in.
You quickly crumbled up the paper and fell back against your bed.
The tears that threatened to escape began to burn your eyes and before long you couldn't hold it back anymore.
Maddy,your longtime best friend and partner in crime,had been sitting across the room in your desk chair.
You were so caught up in your emotions and the million thoughts that swarmed in your head like annoying flies that you had forgotten she came home with you after school.
So when your bed dipped in and you felt somebody lay next to you,your mind quickly snapped back to reality.
"Oh shit," you said in between sniffles "I'm sorry Maddy."
You quickly apologized and went to turn around and face her,however, Maddy had already wrapped her arms around your waist. She pulled your back closer against her stomach before nestling her face in the crook of your neck,holding you close.
You felt stunned as she cuddled up against you. The room was filled with silence before you realized your body that had been so tense and your scatted brain suddenly felt at ease and relaxed.
"One thing I always wished for was for someone to hold me and tell me everything was going to be alright even if it wasn't."
Maddy finally spoke up.
Her voice was sweet and her tone had soften more than it had ever been.
"The last thing I ever want was for someone who is so special to me wish for the same thing and never get it."
Maddy held onto you a little tighter and you could have sworn you had never felt so safe in a moment like you felt right then and there.
"Maddy," you finally spoke up "you're my soulmate."

Euphoria Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें