Saint sat Lani in her swing that was beside him and through her legs over Kentrell shoulders sitting on his neck afterwards.

"Pud getcho ass off me mane." He smacked his lips still concentrating on the big screen that was placed in front him.

Ignoring him she began moving back and forth causing him to lean over making her tilt and fall flat on the floor.

"Why would you do that?" She frowned.

He continued ignoring her making her sit on his lap and wrap her arms around him neck. Kentrell opened his arms and wrapped them around her waist continuing to play the game.

Saint began kissing on his cheek repeatedly making his smile. "Ion like you dude, why you aggravating me when i'm onna game" He quickly pecked her lips.

"I love you" She rubbed over his cheek staring all in his face making him blush.

"I luh you too Pud".

"How much you love me?" She tilted her head.

"Enough to beat yo ass if you fake die or fuck another nigga on me again" He spoke causing her to smack her lips.

"You just not gone let up are you?" She asked and he shook his head no.

"Get up i gotta piss." Kentrell tapped her thigh and she got up watching Lani fidget with a toy that was in her hands.

Following Kentrell to the bathroom, Saint opened the door and walked inside seeing him getting ready to opened his pants. "Why you in hea'?" He questioned.

"Lemme hold it while you pee please"

"Fuck no, You gone aim my shit wrong and have my pissing everywhere withcho' clumsy ass." He took himself from out his boxers pointing it towards the toilet.

Looking at her silently watch him with a pout, Kentrell smacked his lips. "C'mon mane" He huffed and she excitedly gripped him as he began to start peeing.

"You so weird for this shit"He shook his head.

After peeing Saint grabbed the tissue and began wiping around his tip before pushing him back in his pants. "I want one." She said going over to wash her hands.

Kentrell busted out and started laughing towering over her washing his hands next. "Whatchu' want, a dick?" He asked and she nodded her head staring in the huge mirror in front them.

"it's like you can feel the pee traveling, then you gotta shake it for the rest of the pee to come out, I think that's fun".

"Whatever, youon' need no dick when you got mine. " He walked out the bathroom with Saint behind him.

Sitting back in his previous spot, Saint picked lani up and sat beside Kentrell on the floor. "You hold her so much, no wonder she never want you ta' let her go. "

"I'm so used to having her in my arms, it doesn't feel right when she's not" She told him and he nod agreeing.

"I'm back yall boys" He spoke unmuting his mic.

"You been gone for a long time bitch, fuck you been doing? " Ben asked and Tyquain stayed silent already knowing he was probably fooling around with Saint.

Tyquain felt as if His brother was stupid for taking a bitch back that bailed on him after giving birth. He knew Kentrell was too deeply in love to leave, but he wanted him to come to his senses which was probably never gonna happen.

He didn't know the full story so of course he was going off his assumptions. He didn't bother telling Kentrell to leave either because he knew if he did, Kentrell would flip or possibly cut him off.