I don't understand this feeling?

3rd person POV:
Hank calmed down and Deimos was deep in thought, he was going to see what his buddy Sanford was doing. Deimos made his way upstairs and went to Sanford's door.

He knocked two times and a few seconds later there was a large, sweaty and buffed man standing in front of Deimos, he was shirtless too. Deimos was caught off guard by his sight and suddenly he was snapped out by Sanford waving his hand infront of him.

"Hellloo, Deimos?? Are ya with me?"
"Oh! Uh shit, yeah yeah I'm here. Uh so w-whatcha doin?"
"Working out, y'know."
"Explains why- nevermind.."

Deimos was a red-faced mess, hoping Sanford wouldn't notice. The taller spoke up again.

"Wanna come in..?"
"Sure dude."
"Alright, one second."

Shortly after the door was closed but opened again but this time he wasn't shirtless. But the thing is, Deimos couldn't get the image out of his head. He looked so magnificent and handsome. Wait, what is he thinking? Why was he falling for his best friend? What's this feeling?

Deimos was zoning out through all the things going on inside his head, then Sanford again had to snap him out of it.

"Deimos are you alright? You keep zoning out."
"EH? Oh fuck.. sorry Ford, I uh, I'm just tired y'know..?"

Deimos really didn't have an excuse for this. What would Sanford think if he told him the truth?

"Oh, it's alright if you wanna go to a nap. You can come back later if you like, you're always welcome, Dei."

Oh my god. He's so sweet and kind, how is he supposed to resist? Deimos was thinking to himself but trying to zone out this time. While he was thinking he said,

"I'm not that tired that I can't hang out with ya! I'll sleep later."
"Heh, alright but if you're feelin' tired, you can sleep."
"Gotcha!"

Deimos walked into Sanford's room with his hands clenched into fist, sweaty and shaky but he managed to calm down. For the next few hours the two were having a splendid time, just chatting and laughing Deimos then thought of watching a movie, later they were already tired and they both fell asleep.

What would be their reaction when they wake up?

Sorry for the short chapter y'all, I fell asleep with my phone on and I have school again lol. It doesn't show my word count so idk how much it's either around 300-400

[Sobs in short chapter]