Anything for you - Lou Miller

The previous heist didn't go as planned. As you were running for the escape, you fell down a flight of stairs and broke your leg, leaving you hospitalised for many weeks. Luckily the entirety of the gang stayed by your side. Especially Lou.

As the day went on, there was no sign of Lou and the rest of the gang. 'Where the hell could they be' you thought. Usually Tammy or Rose would drop a text. But nothing. You sighed, reaching for the TV remote at the side of your bed and switched it on. Flicking through the channels, there was nothing so the news had to suffice.

'Breaking news: New York Bank Robbed'. Oh god. No they can't have. You laughed.

As the news reporter began explaining the details of the crime, there they were. All of them. At the door. The person who met your eyes was Lou. There she stood, bearing multiple gifts, struggling to keep them in her hand. Her face happy with that beautifully warm smile of hers. "We got you a few things," Debbie announces before places many bags on the floor.

"Seriously guys," you laughed, beginning to open the box Lou handed to you. A watch, one identical to hers. "Lou its beautiful," you smiled.

"What made you guys do this?" You asked. "I mean you have all this cash from the last heist," you continue, placing the watch on your wrist. "Fits perfectly babe," Lou leaned into your ear, sitting on the bed. "Well, for the shits and giggles really," Tammy laughed, finding a place to sit.

"I can't believe you did this, for me," you said, looking at Lou. "I told you," She whispered, kissing your head, "I'd do anything for you."