༻𓊈𒆜three 𒆜𓊉༺

.
.
.

y/n hopped in her car, driving to kate's house. she invited her over since she was babysitting and 'didn't wanna be alone with simon'.

she pushed the door open, and kate turned around and smiled.

"n/n, your finally here." kate threw her arms around y/n, and she laughed. "tell your boyfriend to take off his bloody clothes, please."

"simon! why are you still wearing that?" y/n laughed. kate left to check on the kids. "ooh." she picked up a belt off the table. "kate, I'm wearing your belt!"

"I didn't have anything else to wear." simon stood, walking over to her and looking at the belt in her hand. "ooh." he smiled.

the two left the living room, y/n waving the belt at kate.

"that'd look great on you." she winked. y/n laughed, putting the belt on.

"thanks, hottie."

"y/n!" simon whinned. the girls looked at him.

"where's your shirt?"

"put something on!"

"jesus woman, make up your mind!" simon shoved a handful of popcorn in his mouth.

"I have that hoodie you gave me in my car."

"you're trying to get rid of it?" simon asked, faking an offended look.

"we can trade." she smiled, referring to his red jacket.

"okay, cuties, go get your hoodie, you guys are making me feel single." kate pushed the two towards the door.

"sorry, kate!" y/n called as she closed the door. the two got in the car and began looking for the hoodie. it didn't take long before the two stopped looking, not because they found it but because simon was staring at y/n.

y/n climbed into the back with simon and he smiled at her. he looked at her for a couple seconds before leaning down and kissing her. she put her hands on his chest and he placed his hands on her hips.

they heard glass shatter, and y/n jumped a little and turned to see where it came from.

"shit." the two jumped out the car and ran in through the back door, simon pulled his jacket on and zipped it up and they ran. "kate!" y/n whisper yelled. they ran over to her and hid behind the wall. y/n didn't even notice she was holding simon's hand until now.

"hey creep!" kate yelled. the guy turned around and y/n noticed the knife in his hand.

"kate!" simon reached over y/n and pulled her back.

"calm down, it's just that sunnyvale prick."

"he had a knife!" y/n whisper yelled. they looked around the corner, and he was gone. they inspected the living room, and simon picked up his now holey shirt. "you should wear that to church." she smiled.

"very funny, y/n." kate shook her head, smiling.

"I know, right." y/n smiled at the two.

they dropped the kids off at ms. lane's house, and went back to deena's. y/n sat next to josh, as the two of them had been friends since she saved him from some jerks at school.