"Hey, Baby wanna another kiss?" Said Mew pouting his lips.

Gulf gives Mew a disgusted look and starts replying to Tharn. ( Dumbo Gulf😂)

Type Thiwat Pawatthakun : Hahaha!! Hey, talk to you later. I'm going home now. It's already late and we have class from tomorrow.

Tharn Thara Kirigun : Ok then. Take care. See you tomorrow.

Type Thiwat Pawatthakun : See you?

Tharn Thara Kirigun : I mean talk to you later.

Type Thiwat Pawatthakun : Oh!! Yeah bye.

"Boat, Mild let's go home now. It's already late. We have class tomorrow." Said Gulf

" Yes, lets ok." Mild Said.

"Mild You are looking weird. What happened?" Gulf asked.

"It's just, nothing let's go." Mild Said.

"Yeah, let's go". Boat said.

"Once again happy birthday. Thank you for inviting us. It was great. Gulf thanked Bright.

"Thank you for coming. And Gulf, I hope we are friends now. Are we? Bright asked in hesitation.

" Yeah, of course." Gulf said taking glance at Mew.

"Thank you baby. For accepting us as your friends". Said Mew with a smile on his lips.

"Ok, ok. We are going now. Bye." Said Gulf

"Hey baby, my good night kiss???" Mew screamed.

"Shut up, bastard". Gulf screamed back.

Gulf and his friends are gone.

"You are insane" said Win to Mew.

"Yeah, just for my baby." Answered Mew smiling.

Gulf and his friends are back in dorm but Mild and Boat were not talking to each other.

"What happened to you guys?" Gulf asked with curiosity.

"Nothing. I am just a little bit tired. I am going for shower." Said Boat and left.

"Mild? What happened?" Asked Gulf.

Mild was crying and when Gulf asked what happened Mild hugged Gulf and started crying loudly.

"Why are you crying? What happened?" Gulf asked, panicking.

"Boat..sniff sniff..Boat.." Again Mild start crying.

"What happened to him?" Gulf asked in panic.

"He..he..kissed me.." said Mild.

"Whatt!!? When?" Gulf asked in shocked

"When we were dancing suddenly he held my hand then slowly he came close to me and kissed me on my lips". Mild Said pointing his lips.

"What?" Boat kissed you!! Woow!!" Gulf was in shock.

Mild Start crying again

"Yeah, I kissed you just because I love you. And when we were dancing you were looking so beautiful I just couldn't control myself. I am sorry. Please don't cry please." Said Boat.

He was listening to everything from behind the washroom door. Which was open.

Sudden confession made Mild blush. On the same side, Mild and Gulf were shocked by the Boat's confession.

"Ahhhhh" So, you liked Mild. And from when. You didn't tell me." Asked Gulf, recovering from his shock.

"I.. actually..I..ahhh... I have loved him since kindergarten..But I never have much courage to tell him. But today, when he was dancing, I was standing beside him and I was mesmerized by his beauty, I couldn't control my feelings. I am sorry. If you don't like me. You can tell me. I will handle myself." Said Boat hiding his tears with a fake smile.

Suddenly, Mild hugged him. Boat and Gulf were surprised Mild's action.

"I..sniff..I..Sniff...I love you too." Mild replied.

"What!! Do you also love me?" What... Then why were you crying?" Asked Boat.

"I was crying because I was happy. And I also love you from kindergarten. I thought you didn't like me. That's why I never confess my feelings. And when you kissed me it was surprising. I was so happy". Mild replied hugged Boat tightly.

"Woow!!" You guys were in love with each other and you guys didn't tell me either. And when you guys are finally in relation. I am the one who is single forever." Said Gulf hugged Mild and Boat both.

"Hey, don't say that. You kissed Mew that time." Said Boat laughing.

"Ahhh!! Don't mention it. It was just an accident." Said Gulf broke the hug.

"Oh!! Seriously?" Tease Mild.

"Shut up!! But there is something I am confused about." Gulf said thinking something in his mind

"What is it?" Asked Mild.

"I will figure it out alone. You guys carry on your lovey-dovey. I am going for shower. I am totally exhausted." Said Gulf and went for shower.

"Can I?" Asked Boat to Mild.

Mild nod.

Boat covered Mild's lips with his and started kissing gently then passionately..

****************❤️♥️***************

To be continued...

Sorry for the delay for today's update naa ... I was very busy ... And I cannot update what if until Monday i guess ... I'm so sorry ... After that I will update bit regularly.

Happy reading ❤️

XOXO 😘

-Hana 💖