Chapter One: The Protectors

A MAN PACES IN the darkness. His long, navy blue cloak sways behind him as though the fabric was woven with strands of murky water, enslaved by the weaver’s nimble fingers. The man pauses, and looks out into the darkness that surrounds him. His hand brushes his jaw, where the mark of his guild lies. An image of a crab, glowing a faint, murky blue, dulled by the black. This is London, leader of the Cancer guild.

Another glow appears. It burns a light, playful pink and illuminates the face of a woman, stepping out from the shadows. Her mark burns on her collarbone and is shaped after a set of slightly old fashioned weighing scales. This is Chanel, leader of the Libra guild. She moves a bit to the side of London.

Behind her is another man. His mark appears on his hand, a woman’s face, glowing a dim black. He is Everett, leader of the Virgo guild. He stands near Chanel.

Next are Saige and Elyse, these twin girls are the leaders of the Gemini guild. Their marks, two entwined snakes, emit a dark pink in contrast to Chanel’s. They move to stand on the other side of London.

Out of the shadows comes three more people. The first is Armando, leader of the Leo guild. His mark is a lion, a faint red on his upper arm. He crosses to London and lays a hand on the man’s shoulder before turning to stand beside him and Everett.

Then the leader of the Sagittarius guild, Carsen. His mark is also red, but appears in the form of an arrow by his ear. He stands near Chanel.

The third party, a woman, sides between Chanel and Carsen. Her mark, a blue scorpion, resides on the side of her neck.

The final four appear out of the black and complete the circle. The first stands beside the Gemini and the rest follow suit.

The Zodiac Circle has been complete.

****************************

Hola my lovlies! Just wanted to say... I LOVE YOU ALL :3

Vote, comment, and fan!