Kk- I cant live without u laddoo. Oh i mean Mrs ladoo Kundraa

Teju- Oh i m still tejaswi wyangkar. Kundra i will be after marriage.

Kk- Dekh ab bus karde. I will not wait anymore. I want to get married right away. I wanna wake up with u. I wanna sleep with u. I wanna pick u up whenever i want. I want to hold u. I want go sleep on ur lap whenever i want. I want to feed u everyday. I want to pull ur hair n throw away all the clips u own. No clips in kundra house.
I just want u. Now n forever.

Teju was looking at his lips. Those gorgeous lips said the most beautiful things n made her feel so peaceful yet each time they kissed these lips made her feel things she never felt before.

Kk- I cant believe we both....
Before he could finish teju smashed her lips on him n kissed him hard. He reciprocated with same passion.
They were almost at the hill top. Beautiful city lights could be seen n moonlight falling on them. It couldn't have been more perfect location.

They broke the kiss to breathe a bit n then kissed again. Their kiss was broken by call on kks phone. His team was calling to check if they reached the location.

Kk- Yes i will be there in sometime. Car tyre punctured. So will take some time.

He hung up.

Teju was lil irtitated that he left the kiss to talk to someone.

Kk came towards teju n held her in a hug.

Kk- Do i had arranged a romantic dinner for us at the hilltop. But as usual our plans didnt workout. But whatever happened was for the best.

Teju- So now what?

Kk- We can still go there n have dinner. Do u want to go for dinner or maybe we can go home n have a rhearsal suhagraat.

Teju laughed

Teju- What the fuck is rhearsal suhagraat?

Kk- Just like how they have rhearsal dinner we can have rhearsal suhagraat.

Teju hit him on his arm.

Teju- Lets eat something. I m starving.

Kk changed the tire.

They sat in the car n drove up to the hilltop. A small barricade was kept on road. Kk stopped the car. Got out of the car n moved the barricade. He took his car ahead n again came back to put the barricade.

Teju- How did u get permission to put barricade on public road?

Kk- I m karan kundrra.

Teju- Ye kya answer tha.

Kk- I had few contacts so they helped me n gave special permission.

Teju- i must say i m impressed.

Kk parked the car n got down. He went to tejus side. Opened her door n held her hand to lead her out.

They walked towards the table set up.
It was beautifully decorated. The city lights looked spectacular.

They were looking at the view n teju kept her head on his shoulder. He turned to kiss her on the head.

They stood like that for few mins.

Teju- Sunny i m really hungry.

Kk - Yes mam. Lets eat something.

They went to the table n there were few foil boxes with food in it. They opened the boxes n there were amazing starters in it.

Teju- Ohh i m so hungry i can eat everything.