✞︎┆⁰⁵· do i ⛥·˚

Start from the beginning

"hmm? it's probably the one who monitors the class funds right? or the one who started blaming someone who never touched the funds once." ike said. "why? did someone accuse y/n of stealing?"

how did he get that immediately?! everyone thought in unison.

"y/n would never steal money, she's rich enough." ike said as a matter of fact.

"come on y/n, let's have lunch now." mysta said.

"if we see it in y/n's bag, what are you gonna do?!"

mysta turned to the girl. "there's a 50 percent chance you planted it before you find it there, and another 50 chance that you guys already placed it there."

"how much was it?" ike asked after mysta and y/n left the room.

"50 thousand yen." mysta answered. "i'll report it to the detective club."

"the detective club doesn't like me." even though she hesitated, y/n still said it. "our beliefs would always cross... so we don't get along very well."

"it seems like a job for me, then!"

"uh, no?" ike immediately said. "come on you two. just ignore those people. we can report it to the homeroom teacher after lunch."

"yes..." y/n and mysta mumbled.

the two of them arrived at the cafeteria, and vox, shu, and luca were already there.

"yooo! y/n! POOOOOO—!" luca yelled in the cafeteria, but vox held the golden retriever's mouth halfway.

it has again caught unwanted attention.

"hey ike?" y/n called in a low voice that only the two of them can hear.

she held onto his shirt like a child, making him stop walking.

"yes?"

"i'm sorry," she whispered.

"huh? why are you sorry?" ike asked, catching the other four's attention.

y/n looked up to them before she lowered her head. "you guys are getting a bad reputation because of me. maybe it really wasn't a good idea to join my club—"

"woah woah, sweet cheeks, calm down." shu immediately stopped her from speaking any further.

"wow, sweet cheeks." mysta segway'ed.

"we don't care about our image." shu said while chuckling. "all we care about now is just you, each other, and the club. we don't care what those people think at all, so don't sweat it."

"yeah. as much as you were irrelevant to them before, they are ten times more irrelevant for us now." vox added. "don't say sorry, darling. everything's gonna be just fine."

"at least for us six." ike also added before taking your hand and holding it gently.

luca hummed. "we're here now. there's nothing for you to be afraid of." he said with a smile.

y/n's eyes just sparkled with tears and amusement. she nodded at them before they all went to a free table.

the five of them ate canteen food, while y/n ate from her own bento. she also shared it with her new friends while they talk about the latest news and issues the month has to offer.

after eating lunch, the five of them went back together.

· · ┈──────┈⛥┈──────┈ · ·

Mysta Rias' application form: