✞︎┆⁰⁴· the rules, and so ⛥·˚

Start from the beginning

"so i really thank you guys so much for joining!" y/n exclaimed and bowed hard, only for her head to hit the table.

"y/n!" they all called with worry laced in their tones.

y/n just laughed, making them all sigh in relief.

"then we're glad we could help." ike said with a smile.

y/n smiled back. "then, all i have to do is to give this to the president!"

and just on cue, the club room's door opened widely.

"you only ha—!"

they were all paused.

"huh. what is everyone doing here?" the president asked.

"new members of the club." y/n proudly said.

"really? you didn't force them to join, did you?"

it was in a joking tone, and y/n knew, of course. but the 5 took it seriously and stared at the president with the sharpest glare they could give.

"well. now all you need is a club adviser," he said.

y/n nodded. "i-i'll do my best!" she said before giving the application forms to the president.

"welcome to the occult club, boys." the president said with a grin.

"thanks, shoto." vox took the liberty to reply with a smile.

those smiles had meanings, so shoto gave out the same thing before he left.

"you guys know the president?" y/n asked.

"mhmm. we're.... well acquainted." vox said as the others nod.

"i see..." y/n mumbled. "now onto the club adviser..."

"i have one in mind. would you listen?" shu asked.

"yes sure?" y/n said.

"there's an exchange project with the staff members. we," shu said, talking about the five of them. "are quite close with one of the exchange staff members."

"ah, oliver-sensei?" ike asked.

"yes. we can convince oliver-sensei to sign up as the occult club's adviser." shu said.

"r-really?" y/n asked with twinkling eyes. "okay! i'll help in convincing him too!"

"uh... no. we'll do it by ourselves." mysta said as everyone looks away. "ah! just take this as our first contribution to the club!" mysta added.

"you guys..." y/n whispered with her eyes twinkling again.

"will you explain to us the club rules and regulations now?" vox asked.

"yes! please, take a seat everyone." y/n said and pulled the whiteboard out.

"ooh she's ready. that's cute." ike said and chuckled with shu.

"i-i was expecting new members after all. i just didn't expect it to be you guys." y/n said and turned the whiteboard.

the five were in awe after seeing the notes written with black erasable ink on the board. it was neatly written and also had some clean doodles on the side.

"this club was exterminated, but was taken back by three women who have graduated years ago." y/n started. "the first president was elira pendora who graduated four years ago. i didn't see her nor the other members, but i heard from the senpais that they were great senpais."

"next one was selena tatsuki. i was in my first year when she was the president. and then there's reimu endou who was last year's president."

the five nodded. shu was even taking notes.