Power of Divine

Once upon a time . There was girl named 'Emily' . She was shy , introvert and very depress full soul. She was in anxiety because of her family . Each time  she was cursed , blamed for everything. When she was a kid , she was most jolly one in family . Time was passing , she became teen now . She faced so many ups and downs, as a result she became introvert and started living alone in her room. She separated her from everyone and as a result, She become a bitter person. She wasn't able to understand what's happening with her. She always blames herself for everything that went wrong . At that times, she was never understood by anyone and always misunderstood. She was most kind , intelligent with beautiful personality. She was the perfect example of beauty with brains but now she became so dull and annoying person . Though it was not her fault , life hits her so hard . It's true that such events will tempt us to become a bitter person because we can't seem to understand or tolerate anything.  She lost her hope in life. As we all know , our destiny writer is one and only 'God' . He have the power to change our destination. Agonies
that Emily have suffered was not acceptable by God , so he sent an angle named 'Edward ' in her life. Edward was one of her friends. He was one of her friends who stood by her. Emily lost her contact with Edward as she was struggling with her life. When Edward came to know about Emilys suffering by her childhood friend Sharlon , he can't control himself to meet her . He wanted to talk with her as soon as possible. So he went to Emily's home. As he entered her room he found Emily was trying to kill herself. By the grace of God, his timing was perfect and he successfully saved her. Edward talked her calmly. He told her that " There will be the times in your life where you go through difficulties that trouble you. But know that, they are not here to trouble you but instead they are here to test you. Maybe people mistreated you. Maybe people dislikes you for no reason.  It could be anything but during these times you need  to control yourself".
After listening to him , she shared her past's history  that how she lost herself emotionally, mentally. She lost her happiness and peace . She shared an incident where her childhood friend Sharlon broke her heart as Sharlon was with Emilys haters and starts planning a revenge against her. This made her lose her faith in friendship. Edward told "- More you let such situations take over you , the more you will lose. And the only real way to not be affected by it is to ignore the haters and believe that karma will pay them . Let them go , and understand that Sharlon hadn't truly valued your friendship. Let her go . It's time for you to focus on making yourself happy . You did everything you could for her , but Sharlon doesn't deserve your friendship. So let her go". " you should understand that every bond doesn't last forever . You have to be brave ". He added .She agreed with him . After meeting her old Buddy Edward she starts believing in friendship. She showed trust and faith in his company . Slowly , she came out of the depression. Now , she is living a happy life as she conquered anxiety and depression .