Chapter 7

tick tock

I sit up against the wall and and stare off into space as the time ticks away. In my hand I hold the only thing that's been there for me through everything. My bittersweet bestfriend. My blade.

I stare at the old scars on my wrist. I trace over them, mesmerised by them. Every scar has a story. My scars are my memories. They are permanent reminders of who I am and everythng I've been through. Maybe I'll add a new story to my collection.

you're a dead girl Krissy.

No I'm not I'm a fighter.

No you're not. You're a coward.

I am a strong girl I can make it through this.

No you're not, you're pathetic. A worthless loser. You can't do this. You had to run away last time. You're in over your head. Give up!

I am strong! I made it this far didn't I? Leave me alone! Stop trying to bring me down!

Barely! Lets face it, everything they said about you is true. You're a mess, and ugly, pathetic excuse of a girl. You're a monster. I can't even stand the sight of you! Its funny, you say that you hate bullies, but you are your biggest bully! You are your own worst nightmare. You're right, maybe this will pass, but the memories won't. Yes you can get away from it all but you can't get away from yourself. Stop lying to yourself and to everyone around you. You are never going to be like everyone else, you'll never be the perfect girl, you'll nevr be the happy girl everyone loves, YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO BE OKAY. It's true, you never really can fix a heart.

Though the room was silent, the voices in my head were loud, shouting the pathetic truth. I'm tired of listening. I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of being scared. I'm tired of never being good enough. I'm tired of all the hope of being okay again crumbling right before my eyes. I'm tired of being tired.

Darling, I'm just tired.

knock knock

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a knock at my door. I'm not so sure if I want to answer after everything's that happened. I get up and wipe my eyes in front of my mirror. Damn I'm a mess. I wiped the crimson red sticky mess off my wrist.

I pull down my sleeves to hide them, because people just don't understand. People see it as a sign of monstrosity. I see it as relief. A brief escape from reality. A beautiful, but different type of art that's a bit more intimate. I'm not saying I'm proud of it, because I most definitely am not, but I'm just saying, people should know the other side of the story before they judge.

I hurried down the stairs and opened the door.

"Harry?" I asked, utterly confused.

"I'm sorry, I was worried about you." He said."Wait, were you crying!? Are you okay?"

"Harry! I'm fine why can't you just believe me. Leave me alone!" I snapped.

"Look Krissy, I know I don't know you that well, but I'm not an idiot! You are NOT okay and I'm not going any where." He snapped back.

"Why."I said softly.

"Why what?" he replied.

"Why do you care? No one else does. Just let it go okay? I'm not worth it! You could be out having a great time. You are the most popular guy in school for bloody sake! Don't get yourself into shit you can't handle alright!? Don't ruin your life trying to save something that's already gone." I yelled.

"I can save you though. I'll be your superman if you let me." he said. The words making me melt and break into a million pieces at the same time.

I let him in and we sat on the couch. I noticed him staring. I followed the direction in which he was looking and his gaze landed on my wrist. I guess I had bled a little more before it stopped, because I had bled through my shirt.

I quickly grabbed tissues and took care of the blood on my wrist, however, my sleeve was ruined.

"I understand if you want to leave now. I know I'm a freak." I said. He remained silent and slowly came over to me. He carefully took my wrist in his massive hands, being gentle with the cuts. Then he kissed each and every cut and scar. Then he traced over each scar with his finger, saying something sweet while touching each one. I started to cry, this is the sweetest, most beautiful thing that's ever happened to me. He pushed my hair off my face and wiped my tears off face. "I'm not going anywhere, I'll be you're superman."

**********************************************************

I woke up on the couch and saw that Harry had already left. He left a note on my table.

Krissy you are beautiful in everyway

                  -Harry

I smiled, and remember the beautiful thing he had just done for me.

I checked my phone 2 new messages

To: Me

From: Harry

Hey beautiful, want to go somewhere later. Jess and and the boys are coming, are you in? xx

To: Harry

From: Me

Of course! Where are we going and what time?

To: Me

From: Harry

Meet at my house, It's a surprize and 8pm xx

To: Harry

From: Me

Okay, I'll be there

The second message:

To: Me

From: RESTRICTED

Hey babe, have plans tonight? Cancel them, I'll pick you up at 7 see you;) - J

I should've known it was too good to be true. Tonight will be... fun.

**************************************************

Hey guys! I hoped you liked the chapter/!

I cried while writing it lol

Vote/Comment/Fan for more!

What do you guys think will happen?

ASDFGHJKL THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU'RE SUPPORT ILY ALL!

BYEEE!