✨Malefishen The Great ✨

"Ugh, why does my back hurt?"

System: Ahem... Host It's because your wings were t*rn out.
SJ: Wtf?!

‘Can you do something to actually reduce my pain you dumbass system?’

System: Here you go host! This will reduce your pain for few days.
SJ: Thank you.
System: 💖
SJ: Nevermind.

SJ: You haven't told me the plot yet.

---------------Loading---------------
Sleeping Beauty: Maleficent
---------------Initializing Story--------------

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Maleficent, originally a dark fae was isolated due her difference within other faes and fairies. She resides in the dark forest with all the other creatures. She protects them as she views them as family.
Until a boy came, they both got along very well despite their differences. One day the boy drugged Maleficent and took her wings so he could get power and become king.
Long story short in the name of revenge Maleficent enters the castle uninvited while the fairy godmothers were blessing Aurora and cursed Aurora.

" Death by getting pricked by a spinning wheel on her 16th birthday."

The last fairy godmother who has yet to give Aurora her blessing, blessed Aurora that she could break her curse after getting her true love's kiss. So, instead of dying Aurora only gets eternal slumber. Until Prince Charming arrives and kisses her. They get married and live happily ever after.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Shen Jiu has lot of opinions on this plot.
First who the heck would marry a random stranger who kissed them like some sort of creep. The hell?!
System: Host it's the cliche plot authors call true love ✨
SJ: True love my ass.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
"So, another question. Will I get my wings back. Embarrassingly I always wanted wings..." Shen Jiu admits embarrassed.

"The wings are located inside the castle and yes host you can get your wings back. I also forgot to mention that you can turn into a dragon." System chirps enthusiastically.

Shen Jiu would never admit it he's kinda looking forward to getting his wings and turning into a dragon thing.

The system would never admit it knows that it's host is looking forward to getting his wings and dragon shifting.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

So, funny story turning into a huge ass dragon is quite annoyingly troublesome but when he got a good grip of it its fun.

Also he feel like he's being watched these days. For an example by black animals. It's mostly a crow tho.

He doesn't mind it as long as it stays far away from him. It's annoying that he has to train everyday which reminds him of his disciple days- "No, system he's not missing his shizun."
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

So, let me do this again. I have to curse Aurora and leave right?

Yes host, most importantly you have to make a grand entrance and leave an impression on each everyone that your the boss- I mean that your in charge.

SJ: I want a refund.
System: 😌💜
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
Aurora's christening ceremony is far grander than he expected. I guess this is how you'll live since your royalty. He'll be lucky even if he had a christening ceremony for himself but of course living in the slums you wouldn't be getting such luxury as you're lucky enough to survive your birth.

Blowing over the door with his empowered green Qi. It kinda reminds him of bamboo forest in Qing Jing.

Feasting on everyone's shocked expressions he isn't surprised. His entrance was inspired by Bai Zhan peak's so called War God.

He walks towards the cradle ignoring the shouts of outrage.

"Listen well, you all! The princess will indeed grow in grace and beauty. But before the sunset on her sixteenth birthday, she will prick her finger on a spindle of a spinning wheel, and she will fall into a sleep-like death!" Maleficent, angry at how she was treated, unleashes a curse on Princess Aurora.

"Maleficent, please don't do this. I'm begging you." Said King Stefan Aurora's father.

"I like you begging. Do it again."Malefishen snarks. (Yes Mommy 😍)

Stefan clearly hesitates but does as told.

"I beg you please" He pleaded

"Alright. The princess can be woken from her death sleep, but only by.... true loves kiss.
This curse will last till the end of time! No power on Earth can change it but if you return my wings back I will reconsider it." Malefishen waited for his reply.

"Maleficent, you know I can't do that" He almost begs again

Pathetic Shen Jiu thought. He could do that but he's scared of Maleficent's power. How dumb, even without her wings she's still the strongest species.

"Then shall be it" Malefishen sneered as she cursed Aurora.

Malefishen then proceeds to leave, only leaving her green fumes and echoes of her maniacal cackles.

After that King Stefan ordered his knights to seize every spinning wheel in the kindgom. The wheels were broken and burned and thrown into the deepest dungeon in the castle.

He then secretly entrusted the safety of Aurora to the fairies. Aurora would be taken back into castle after 16 years and a day.

Stefan hid himself in his castle and made his soldiers far and wide to search for Maleficent.

But Malfishen made walls of her own so The Moors never again suffer from the touch of humans

The  three fairies began their mission to raise little Aurora in the forest. They had also build a little cottage there.
✨💚✨💚✨💚✨💚✨💚✨💚✨💚

The faires where extremely careless with Aurora. They also sometimes would forget Aurora while bantering with each other.

Malefishen had to many things by himself to keep that protagonist alive.

If the protagonist dies he dies too.

He remembers saving Aurora from falling down a cliff. That was his mistake, Now Aurora follows him everywhere.

"What should I call you?" Asked a teenage Aurora.

"Master" Malefishen said after pondering for awhile

"Master?" Aurora was confused

"I meant Mistress" Malefishen corrected himself.

"Mistress it is" Aurora smiled.

Aurora as promised grew up into a beautiful girl.

It's most likely she would be a talented woman when she's older.

Shen Jiu taught her everything he knew but of course the fairies who have brains smaller than an ostrich would think she had "natural talent".

How pathetically foolish.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Shen Jiu is basically in a females body btw.
So sometimes I would write he and sometimes it would be she.