🌸Chapter 10🌸

Start from the beginning

Akiha pov

As we go in separate ways i heard singing and saw mirabel with the kids,maybe she told them about the family,so i went to her.

"My Tia pepa,her mood affects the weather,when she's unhappy well the temperature gets weird"
As mirabel sing,i saw pepa having a good mood and when she trip,her mood change,even the weather.

"My Tio bruno"
"We don't talk about bruno!"

The people interrupt her.
'Bruno?that's weird,why alma and the rest of her family didn't tell us?'i thought.

"They say he saw the future,one day he disappeared"

Mirabel sing,come to think of it,i wonder where he is and why did he left?

"Oh,and that's my mom julieta here her deal,whoa,the truth is she can heal you with a meal,whoa,her recipes are remedies for real"

I look the other way to see señora Julieta feed the injured people,i really cringe of the man broke his arm,do they know how to be careful?

"If your impress imagine how i feel,mom!"

As mirabel said,her mamá kiss her cheek,i giggle the sight of it and follow her with the kids in my fox form to catch up to her as she continue.

"Welcome to the family madrigal,the home of the family madrigal,hey comeing through!"

She run past the all the people while singing.

"I know it sounds a bit fantastical and magical but I'm part of the family madrigal"

As mirabel sing and dance,I was distracted and bump to someone else.

"Ugh get that thing away from me"a sassy female voice said kicking her leg at me as I transform to my normal form leaving my ears and tail in me.

"My apologies,I was-"I got cut off by the girl I bump into.

"Oh its you,that feline girl everyone's talking about" a girl said,glaring at me,she had light brown hair,green eyes,and wearing light pink dress,and saw two girls behind her one with black hair and brown eyes and red dress,and the other has blonde hair,light brown eyes and bright yellow dress.

"Excuse me?who are you calling a feline" I ask with expressionless look.

"Do you think I'm dumb?of course is you,and your ears and tail thing are getting in my way" she said to me rudely,what's wrong of my tail anyway?

"Uhh Victoria,that's the girl from the López family" the girl said to Victoria,I guess that's her leader's name.

"Shut up Emilia,I know she's from the so-magical-family like the madrigal family" Victoria said to the girl name Emilia.

"And I don't know what she's wearing,but it's pretty" the other one said pointing at my yukata I'm wearing.

"Ugh don't you ever compliment of what she's wearing, Andrea,I'm the one you have to compliment!"Victoria said to Andrea,and they walk away without saying anything

"Don't mind about them,Victoria just want some attention and being a brat" I look at behind me and saw two boys and girls in my age.

"I'm Carla"she introduce herself,she has tan skin,pale green eyes,and black curly hair in a ponytail,and pale blue dress

"I'm Olivia,cute tail you have,can I touch it?"the one name Olivia said to me in excitement in her eyes,she has short brown hair,teakwood brown eyes,and orange dress.

I insist her to touch my tail and she nuzzle my tail and said "so soft and fuzzy!"

"I'm Gabriel" the boy name Gabriel said,his hair is curly perm haircut,and blue dark blue eyes and wearing pale red.

"And the other one is Santiago" gabrieal said to me pointing at boy with glasses, reading a book,his hair was brown-black and curtain fringe-up,and dark brown eyes,he look at me and bow a little and back to reading,and I accept it.

"So your the granddaughter of Reyna López and Myung López ,akiha right?" Carla ask me and I nod.

"Your dress is so pretty"olivia said looking at my yukata.
"It's called a yukata Olivia,or they called it a kimono" Santiago said looking up from his book.

"Impressive,you know a lot"i said to him.
"Yeah,I read a lot of cultures in other countries"he said adjust his glasses and back to reading.

"So are you guys invited to Antonio's gift ceremony" I ask them.
"Yeah,I'm excited to see what his gift is what his room look like"Carla said in excitement.
"And a lot of people in encanto invited as well..even Victoria and her friends" Olivia said in a scold expression mentioning about Victoria and her friends.

"Uhhh what's wrong about that?"I ask them.
"Well Victoria wasn't there for Antonio's gift ceremony,she was there because she wants to see the madrigal's shapeshifter" Santiago said closing his book,I think that shapeshifter he's talking about was camilo

"That's not really nice,she only there for no reason,and what's wrong about her seeing camilo"i ask in confuse.
"Victoria was so in love with him,and not like in love him,sh-" Carla was cut off by Gabriel.
"She's obsessed with him,she's always stares at him from a far and pretend to fall so he will notice or pretend to injured herself so he can carry her to julieta"

I cringe of what I heard about Victoria,dang she's so obsessive,that make me feel the yandere vibes here.

I was about to ask but someone tap her shoulder and turn around to see a boy in her age,he has brown hair and green eyes and he was wearing white shirt and black pants.

"Uhhh may i help you?"i said
"I'm sorry to interrupt but are you the fine lady feline that my sister talking?" He said with a flirty look.

"Yeah,is there a problem?" I questioned.
"My apologies from my sister Victoria's behavior,a girl like you can't be insulted like that,I'm Valentino Ortega,what's your name." A boy name Valentino said to me with a flirty look.
I just smile a little not liking his act and said "My name is Akiha López"

"THE López huh? I was expecting that my sister insulted you,but it's a pleasure to meet you" He said and he left.

"Thats Victoria's brother,he always a charmer and every girl loves him,but he rejected all of them said insulting things to them" Olivia said to me and i really don't like that guy.

"I gotta go back home to wear for tonight,I'll see you there at the casita"i said to them.
"Can't wait to see what you gonna wear next" Olivia said.
I giggle and wave goodbye to them when I run back home.

Narrator pov

What she don't know that Victoria watch Valentino talk to Akiha and a plan to match them together with a smirk on her face

Her brother goes to her with a annoying face "please tell me why i have to be a flirty guy to the granddaughter of Myung and Reyna López?" He ask his sister.

"Well brother,the reason is that i have to keep her away from camilo,now do was i said and go" Victoria said and walk away.
Valentino can't stand his sister's obsession with camilo,and he only see akiha as a friend 'i really hate being a charmer of encanto' he thought.

🌸 🦊🌸🦊🌸🦊🌸🦊🌸🦊🌸🦊🌸🦊🌸🦊

Sorry I take to long to work this,I was busy with school and I painting,I hope you have patience to wait the new chapter ^^.

The Candle and The Lotus Flower||Encanto||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara