𝒗𝒊: 𝒓𝒆-𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅?

Start from the beginning

"So... we're leaving just like this?"

Nayeon hesitantly ask glancing from me. She had this expression that screams intelligent-people-really-had-a-big-chance-to-be-crazy and Y/n might already is.

"No other plan...?"

Shaking my head, my smile did not falter. "Unless the two of you could think of better idea other than fighting the deadly zombies in the outside."

I unbotheredly respond, gazing the only boy in the room.

"And the of suggestion of yours Baresu is currently not available to be an option. Unless you want us to die in heart attack,"

Nayeon glance up to Suhyeok as the boy only shrugged off and look away. "You heard the girl. She's the boss,"

The three of us then waddle our way through the door and when I was to open it, a hand touch my right wrist.

"Oh my god!" I slightly jump from where am I as I shrieked in fear. I then glare at Suhyeok who's now face is inches closer to me.

"W-What?" the annoyance I had wavered, cheeks are now heated.

"You gonna go out without any weapons with you?" Baresu inquire with brows raise and confused eyes.

Loss from words, I just nod my head which gets his violent reaction.

"Are you okay Y/n?" was the next question he asks whilst I frown.

"Does the zombies manage to hurt your brain? It's not safe out there, we should never took any chance to be unarmed. We don't know if what danger, we might face on the way."

He continue to rambles and that's when I step back from the door.

"Yah! Baresu!" I warned, "I can do hand to hand combat."

I argue back before getting the folded knife on my skirt's pocket, "and I also have this. I think these reasons are enough to protect my self from danger."

"Do you really think that was enough? Knife couldn't do more-"

I angrily cutted him off, shoving away his hand with pure madness.

And when I'm mad all of my emotions are not in place which I say things I didn't mean and before I could stop my self from saying shit, my brain froze as I scream a little.

"Who do you think you are to boss me around?" I infuriatingly spoke.

"We are not that close and we are not even friends, yet your all acting up like you are too worried about my sake! When in the first place you never treated me like one of those, far before this apocalypse happen!" I stated.

My cold stares bore unto him.

"I don't need your fvcking care. Treat me like how you treated me before, when you do not give a fvck and hated my guts... 'cause I'd prefer it honestly." I spiteful mutter.

"How comes being worried is wrong..." Suhyeok manage to whisper yet I still heard it.

Looking away from him, my eyes move to Nayeon who was speechlessly  watching us awkwardly. Her eyes never blink as her lips just purses.

I could only sigh in exhaustion before slowly opening the door.

"You guys should run, I'll create a distraction. Just gonna meet you in the rooftop." I rushing mumble, never took any glance from my companions.

"If you find the others, guide them with you both." I added.

When I received no answer, I face them with confused eyes and unfortunately my eyes instantly meet by Suheok's.