✞︎┆⁰³· you know ⛥·˚

Start from the beginning

mrs. leto cooked dinner for the two of them. and after eating, y/n went straight to her mother's workroom— mrs. leto is an advertisement designer who works almost 24/7. y/n started making posters of the occult club again.

during the first week the school council president gave y/n, she also made posters on her mom's laptop. but her efforts were ignored, and the poster was actually lame.

this time, y/n went serious mode and did all occult research just for her club's new poster.

"ara. i see you're working very hard." mrs. leto, sena said and entered the room with a tray.

"ah, mama." y/n glanced at her mother before she continued designing.

"i saw you designing a poster for the occult club last week too." sena said while placing the sandwiches and juice she made for y/n. "would you like me to help you this time?"

"no—"

"i'll take that as a yes then. you already rejected my help last week. i'm not taking anything from you again, lady." sena said and sighed. "seriously, y/n. learn how to take and appreciate it when people ask for help, okay?"

y/n nodded. sena took another chair and sat beside her daughter to help her.

a few minutes later, y/n started telling her mother what happened at school today. where there were five transfers who helped you clean the club room.

"wow... anyone handsome from them?"

"mama!"

sena just laughed.

"they all look good." y/n just answered when her phone started singing a very old ringtone.

"gosh, y/n. your mother earns 200 thousand yen every month, yet your phone is older than me." sena said.

y/n ignored her mother and took her phone. it was an email.

from: mystaeggrias@luxmail.com
subject: look

we got you curtains and window cleaners!!

📎(1) attachment/s

the joy y/n felt when she received a mail from one of her new friends almost killed her. but what they did would've probably killed her more.

when y/n saw the attachment, she curiously opened it.

"are those the boys who helped you?" your mom asked.

it was a photo of mysta holding the phone for a selfie. he's holding a folded curtain while shu and ike are behind him. shu was holding the window cleaner while ike was just being himself.

"aww they're so cute. oh, i like this one for you—"

"mama it's not like that! jeez!"

"okay okay! so defensive~"

· · ┈──────┈⛥┈──────┈ · ·

ᅟ✞︎ y/n came to school early to post all the posters on all bulletin boards. although she doesn't want to post it where the other posters would be covered, she wanted to flex her and her mom's work.

"ugh. it's you again."

y/n glanced behind after posting another poster.

"y... yes?"

"oi leto." kumi called and pushed the smaller lady's forehead. "stop posting posters, no one cares about your damn occult club okay?"

kumi took the poster y/n posted and crumpled it with one hand.