Chapter 5

When Kunti first saw Arjuna, he was as dark as a rain-filled cloud but had silver hues on his body just like lightning. She decided to call him Phalguna because he was born in the month of Phalguna. The devas, maharishis and other gods along with drum sounds clamoured the sky. Pandu caressed the infant's head when he was placed in a higher stone, filled with grass and smiled immediately when he realised that this little boy is going to have curly hair.

The ascetics in Shatashringa could hear the drum sounds and they were amazed to see flowers falling from the sky and accumulating on the lap on the little bundle of joy.

The scenario in the sky was also not different. Several celestial's could be seen who assembled to pay their respects towards the little one. The whole atmosphere was festive. It was all joy all around. The flowers bloomed, animals ran into their space, the trees provided cool shade and the raw fruits turned into ripened ones.

                        🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

         आनद उमंग भयो जय हो नन्द लाल की
         नन्द घर आनन्द भयो जय कन्हैया लाल की
         हे ब्रज में आंनद भयो जय यशोदा लाल की
         नन्द घर आनन्द भयो जय कन्हैया लाल की
         हे आनद उमंग भयो जय हो नन्द लाल की
         गोकुल घर आनंद भयो जय कन्हैया लाल की

In the village of Vraja, a six-month-old baby was extremely delighted. Mata Yashoda couldn't comprehend what made her son extra cheerful today. Little Krishna in his baby cot was giggling and clapping. He was generally a very active kid who does activities that are not of a six-month-old. But today he seemed to be ultra-functional.

He was continuously giggling and babbling in his small voice " Pa "

He was continuously giggling and babbling in his small voice " Pa ". Nand Maharaj couldn't understand his child's obsession with the word " Pa " today. He was continuously saying the word while clapping. Not giving so much thought to it he just caressed his little one curly hairs.

                      🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The offsprings of Kadru and Vinata - Aruna and Garuda along with the gandharvas, the apsaras also visited to see Pandu son.