Chapter 1

Edgar checked the rooms one final time, making sure everything was neat and tidy. At this point, it seemed like OCD had come over him. He spotted his black nail polish on the floor, almost empty, tumbling towards his bed. "Crap," Edgar cussed to himself, squatting and picking it up.

"Edgar," a voice exclaimed. "Stop worrying about the rooms and worry about yourself." Byron walked in, standing near the doorway. 

Ever since Edgar had met Byron for something crazy, (including almost dying from ceiling spikes) Byron had taken interest in Edgar. He claimed that even a teenager shouldn't live by themselves and must have a guardian that looks over them. Sure, Byron offers SOME help, but Edgar just thought of that as an excuse to continue bothering him. (GUYS BY THE WAY, THIS IS NOT A SHIP IT'S MORE LIKE BYRON OFFERING TO BECOME A DAD FOR EDGAR) 

"I mean... well..." Edgar muttered, setting his nail polish back onto his desk.

"Well, what?" 

"This is the first time Colette is visiting my- our house." Edgar said.

Byron laughed, "she's been your girlfriend for about a year, but you've NEVER taken her to your house?"

"I mean, I think once or twice. But it was messy at those times, and it was embarrassing."

"Edgar," Byron put his hand on Edgar's shoulder. "How about you go clean up? I'll clean up everything else, so just relax."

Edgar protested, "old man, don't you got a date to attend?"

"It's NOT a date, it's just... just..." 

"Just, just?" Edgar mocked.

"...I don't know! Okay, maybe it is, because of the situation." Byron coughed out.

Byron had a crush on Belle for a long time, more than Edgar had with Colette. It was probably because Byron lived MUCH longer. Today, Byron said he was going to confess- of course, Edgar didn't believe Byron would. "How are you even going to confess?" Edgar sneered. "Isn't she busy robbing banks or something?"

Byron gave a sly smile. "Let's just say, we're meeting secretly~."

Edgar wanted to ask more questions, curious. But Byron knew this was going to happen and dared not to utter a word. "Wait, but how? Have you two had-."

"Your imagination is big, so I'll leave it up to you. Now go clean yourself up," Byron's face grew red, like he knew what Edgar was about to say. 

(I MIGHT MAKE ANOTHER BOOK ABOUT BELLE AND BYRON)

Edgar rolled his eyes, giving a cocky grin and walking away. He showered for a bit, taking one of those LONG showers with warm water. He then put on a spike t-shirt and black leggings. (He has multiple pairs of black leggings...) Colette had said she would come at about 3, and when it was 3:01, Edgar grew impatient. He texted Colette, typing, "where are you?"

Colette immediately responded back, saying, "I just finished a solo showdown match! I won btw ;) I'll be there in a few mins!"

Edgar smiled- Colette didn't change at all. Their relationship didn't either. Edgar hoped it would stay that way, but a gut feeling let him know it may change.

Edgar ignored the gut feeling- surely that was nothing.

Colette hid in a bush behind the wall, looking behind it every few seconds. She was not in a good position; cuts and blood covered her body- she knew she was going to heal, but it would take a little bit. She heard the echoing sound of a shotgun, the booming and thundering. Colette peeked again: Shelly.