Suddenly, huge gust of wind came through and blew out all of the candles around them, and Davina gasped. Davina looked at the threshold of the house and held out her hand to check for the boundary.

"Davina!" Kol yelled for her to stop but she didn't.

Their hands connect and Davina can't help but smile, and he lets out a breath of relief.

"Okay, Jack, now!" Hayley told the wolves.

"Okay, come on, go!" Jackson ordered and the wolves rushed out.

"Remember, 60 seconds!" Kol yelled at them.

Matthias and Rhea stayed put when suddenly, Klaus pushed them out of the boundary and Kol back inside.

"No!" Matthias shouted.

"Where is she?" Klaus asked Kol.

"Please! They'll kill him!" Davina pleaded to Klaus.

"Well, he should have thought about that before he betrayed our sister! Rebekah never made it to her new body, did she? And, seeing as you cast the spell and, well, you're you, I'd hardly call it an uncrackable case!" Klaus shouted at Kol.

"Rebekah's fine, Nik!" Kol snapped at him while walking over. "It was a prank, nothing more than anything you lot have done to me, but I bet it's different when it's one of y... aah!" Kol cut himself off with a shout when the boundary spell was put back up and he burnt his hand.

"Oooo." Klaus commented. "Barrier's back up and those vampires look oh-so hungry. Now, I was willing to welcome you back in my home! But you had to return to your petty, selfish jealousies! Well, let's see how well they help you survive when you're stuck in there!"

Matthias then punched Klaus in the face, shocking everyone including Klaus. "I promise you Klaus, if something happens to Kol, if any of you touch him." Matthias glared at the group of vampires. "You won't have to fear the wolves coming for you or the witches, you'll have me to run from."

"But Rebekah-"

"Is fine!" Matthias yelled at Klaus. "I warned you that I would not forgive you if you harmed Kol or Finn again, consider me done."

Klaus' eyes watered and Nadia rushed forward and got Kol out of the room much to Matthias' relief. Rhea didn't want to leave Nadia, but she knew that Klaus had made it so that they couldn't get back in.

"Marcel, keep your vampires in line because I promise that if you touch my brother again, son or not, I'll remind you why people fear my name more than Klaus'." Matthias told Marcel before wrapping an arm around Rhea and walking out.

Klaus ran after his brother, he didn't want to believe that he had lost him. "Matthias."

"No." Matthias snarled at him, eyes glowing as he pushed Rhea behind him. "I have spent the last 1,000 years trying to convince Kol that you all loved him, that you even remotely cared about him and every time he starts to believe that maybe I'm right, you all show him that you could careless about him!"

"You think I don't care about him?" Klaus asked him offended. "I care for him, he's my brother but I just happen to care about Rebekah a little bit more."

Matthias let out a laugh as he looked at his brother incredulously. "You are joking right? We are family! Just because you played favorites doesn't give you the right to dismiss my feelings and think that I'm going to be okay with it."

"Kol needs-" Klaus started but was cut off.

"What Kol needs is a family that loves him, a family that understands him, and proves that no matter what he's not alone." Matthias seethed. "Not once have you ever shown him that, you've only shown him what it feels like to be stabbed in the chest by the one he dared to call a brother." He spat.

"Kol was unhinged!" Klaus defended himself. "Leading Mikael to us all the time and never controlling himself."

"He was doing fine!" Matthias yelled at his brother. "I was helping him and instead of believing him and me, you daggered him after snapping my neck. Time and time again, you only prove that you don't care about him."

"I care about him." Klaus told Matthias with a glare.

"Prove me wrong then." Matthias dared him. "You constantly show him and me that you don't care about him. I spent a 1,000 years telling him that you cared and loved him the same, I spent years telling the same thing to Finn as well, but you all seem to forget that Finn's being controlled by a spell that's been sealed since we turned Esther into a vampire unless I can get him out of that body." Matthias snapped. "I have done everything to keep us all together, to keep you safe, and when I warned you, you ignored me. So, if you need something, find someone else to do your shit."

Rhea grabbed Matthias' hands and tugged on it, he looked at her and she gave him a sad smile. Matthiasshot Klaus one more look before wrapping an arm around Rhea and disappearing, leaving Klaus to realize that he's fucked up, yet again.