fireworks

short summary:

It's Fourth of July and the gang watch the fireworks.

matt loved fireworks. even though they were loud and hurted his ears, they were fun to watch. and this was his first year that he watched the fireworks with him and tom officially a couple. tom disliked fireworks. he didn't hate them they just were too bright for him. and he found them very annoying as well. but this year he watched them for matt.

it was 5 minutes before the fireworks went on. matt was really excited while tom was just sitting there looking emotionless. "aw come on tommy, cheer up!" tom didn't want to cheer up. tom just wanted to go back home and watch the fireworks on tv. "ooh the fireworks are starting tommy! get ready!" *bang, crack, boom!* the fireworks went off. matt was admiring them while tom just looked down at him holding matt's hand. "tom what's wrong ?" matt asked. "oh the fireworks are just too bright that's it" matt was thinking of how tom could enjoy the fireworks without his eyes watering (that happens to me a lot when I look at something really bright tbh) " I got it !" "wha-" tom was cut off by a kiss on the lips by matt. "happy fourth of July tommy~" matt whispered. "hap- happy- ahhhhhhh-" tom was as red as a tomato. edd and tord watched where they were sitting and also kissed. it was a fun day for them all.

————————————————————————————

haha lol fourth of july stuff when its March 1st heehee

ANYWAYS-

256 words !