✞︎┆⁰²· to love ⛥·˚

Magsimula sa umpisa

"yes, we are." vox answered.

"i see." y/n mumbled. "a-are you interested in joining the club?" she asked them.

"nah, we're just here to check it out." mysta took the liberty to answer.

"oh... i see." y/n mumbled with disappointment laced in her tone. shu immediately hit his friend's side with his elbow after he noticed.

"t-there's nothing much to see in the club room, really. the club had no funds for renovations a-and the room... the room is really messy right now..." y/n explained as her blush gradually gets brighter.

she was gripping so hard on her skirt. the silence and attention she was getting were too much for a shy bean like her.

she feels like fainting.

"do you mind if we ask... what happened to the club room?" vox asked. "i can't help but notice every mess. it seems like it was purposely left there."

"o-oh! uhm... i-i don't... i don't really know how it uh happened. when i came back to the club room, it was messy." y/n answered.

"we see..." ike mumbled.

"oookay... shall we leave then?" mysta asked.

y/n's sudden lift of her head made them all stop. they saw how she was so close to crying with her face comparable to a tomato.

"w-would you consider joining the occult club?!" she asked after using up all her courage.

she's asking them that after she showed them how incompetent the club actually is?

"pog! i loooove occult! i'm in!" luca answered first, making his friends glance at him with doubtful faces.

"he doesn't know what occult is, does he?" ike whispered.

"r-really?! you really will?!" y/n asked.

luca nodded repeatedly with a smile. although it slowly faded away when he realized something. "what is an occult club again?" he asked shu.

y/n's shoulders fell as ike facepalm himself.

"hmm... occult club?" vox asked as he thinks about it carefully. "i'm sorry but i'm not gonna lie, it sounds weird and uncanny."

vox immediately received a nudge from ike.

y/n bit her lower lip. "w-well! for those who don't believe in it may find it weird. after all, our club talks about the unnatural and supernaturals and s-stuff."

"please think about it!" she said and bowed a perfect 90 degrees.

"eeyyyy i like supernatural topics!" shu honestly said,  "i'll think about it."

y/n raised her head, her face is now bright. "thank you! thank you so much!" she said with a smile.

they're not gonna lie, they actually found her smiling face very cute and just refreshing to look at. it's like looking at your pet dog who is smiling after she ate your shitty cooking.

"she seems desperate." vox mumbled.

"leto, right?" ike asked.

"yes..?"

"where are your other members? shouldn't they help you clean the club room?" ike asked.

y/n fell silent as everyone waits for her answer.

"i-i'm the only member now..." she whispered.

"t-that's why i'm asking you to join! please!" y/n bowed again.

that made the five go 'eeeehh?!'

"you're the only member..? no way..." ike mumbled. "maybe we could help in some ways instead?" he asked.