"Amaturasu?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know ______, I really think you should focus on recovering more."

"Hah? How can you say that?" She asked as he raised a brow. "I'm still trying to be the best hero I can be. How can I, if I can't control them??"

He sighs. "Alright fine." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"We can go far from the city to prevent any damage. Who knows what can happen." She chuckled.

***

Night falls and Dabi and I went to plain dirt field. With nothing around. It's the safest place to train without hurting anyone. To be honest, I'm nervous to even try. But I have to do it, no matter what.

"Alright ______. I don't really know how to train someone. Never done it before so bare with me." Dabi said as he brushes his fingers through his hair roughly.

"It's okay, I have to try."

"First things first, bring out some flames." He said and she does as her fists are surrounded by flames.

"Good. Now what I want you to do is think of something that makes you mad as hell. To trigger your darkness. I know that if you get too angry, your darkness will take control of you, is that right?" He asked and she nods.

She instantly thought of that night, when she thought Michiru died because of the crack on her charm. Suddenly, a dark aura glows around her body and soon her flames turned black and Dabi's eyes widened.

"Augh! This burns!" She cried as she looks up at Dabi and he was in shock. This was the first time he's ever seen her darkness side. "That's...cool." He smirked. "You got some quirks _______."

"Shut the hell up, it burns like hell!" Her dark side groaned in pain.

"Alright alright." He replied bringing out his flames. "No matter how hot it is, you gotta bare with it. You can't let it win." He said as I'm struggling to keep my flames lit. It hurts so much, it literally feels like my hands are melting. "Fuck! I-I can't do this!" I retracted my flames and looked down at my hands and they were burnt.

Dabi retracts his flames and he sounded angry. "What?? The fuck do you mean you can't do this?!" I looked up at him. "_______ you can't quit now!"

"Dabi.."

"Don't you dare stop now." He cups my cheeks and looks deep in my eyes. "I believe in you. You can do it okay. Let's try again. " At that moment my heart just melted. He wanted me to keep going, he was being really supportive. I smiled and gave him a small peck and he takes a few steps back and brings out his flames once again.

Again I brought my original flames out, then thought of something that pisses me off and my darkness took over. It started to burn again, but I can't give up. I have to get over the pain.

"Let's try something....different." Dabi said and I raised a brow. "Something different? What do you mea-" midway I was saying that, Dabi shot his blue flames at me and I immediately shot my black flames against it. "D-Dabi what the fuck?!"

"Do you want me to help you or not?!" He growled and I scoffed. That's when he came running towards me shooting his flames towards me and I shot Demon-Flame back. Now I get it, he's trying to see how far I can go.

"SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT _______!!!" He growled as he continues to blast his flames. But my Demon-Flame overpowered his. I guess it does burn more than his.

That's when the burning starts to burn even more and I let my guard down and my flames became smaller, I was trying so hard not to put my Demon-Flame out. My flames went away and my hands were destroyed. "GAAH! Fffuck! My hands!" My darkness still lured but my flames were gone. I was so distracted by the way my hands look right now, that I wasn't paying attention to Dabi.