44. I missed you <3

Začít od začátku

I rubbed my body with soap over my scars and cleansed very good. I stood under the shower head and let the water hit my face and sighed. The steam was very relaxing. As I was about to finish rinsing off, I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me back into his body.

I chuckled softly and turned around facing Dabi as he has this look in his eyes. A....lewd look...

"I'm almost done babe-" he interrupts me as he leans down and kisses my lips harshly as his tongue flicked mine. I fell deep into his kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck and he slowly starts rubbing my wet and soapy body seductively and we both become drenched.

That's when the song changes to "Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana" and Dabi pins me up against the shower wall with his body.

I'm thinking am I about to die right now...he's so hard cause I'm feeling his hard dick against my body right now. I slowly moved my hand down and grabbed his dick and start rubbing it slowly, just to tease him a bit because why not.

He wasted no time, he picks me up and makes sure that he's in me as his breathing was shakey. He held me up with his arms wrapped around my body.

"Fuck!" I gasped in shock as he entered me. "Mmmm." He groaned in my lips as he bit them. I'm stretched so wide it burns. He pulls away from my lips and starts sucking on my neck as he's still in me. He bites me and pulls away and looks directly in my eyes.

"Let's...take this to bed.." he said with his dark. Deep. Hot voice. He walks out of the shower and as he takes steps, it goes in and out. "SHIT! This feels weird, h-hurry up and g-get to ffucking bed Dabi!" I cried as I began leaving scratch marks on his back and my grip became tighter. He slowly walks into the bedroom purposely and he feels how deep he is and looks down.

"We're almost there." He groaned.

We finally get to the room, not dry at all and he flips me over and slams right into me. "SHIT DABI!" My back can't even handle this anymore.

"You wanted it didn't you? Take it you whore." He pushed my back to where there is an arch and forces all of him inside. "Fuck ______ there we go, right there babe."

He then violently slaps my ass as I flinch. "This is my ass, understand? Nobody else's." He quickly grabs the lit candle from the counter and drips the wax all over my back leading down to my ass as I gasped. It felt good in a way, the burning sensation sent chills up my spine. I enjoyed that burning feeling if I'm completely honest. "Ah fuck!" He puts the candle back and he slaps my ass once more, turns me over and pulls me up by my neck with one hand and kisses me deeply but tightens his grip around my neck but not too hard. He was being mindful of what happened last time.

He then begins to kiss me all over and left hickeys but his hands are still around my neck. He comes back up and spits in my mouth and grabs two fingers and put them to the back of my throat. I hold back my gag as he's bobbing my head. He finally takes it out, let's go of my neck and throws me down to the bed and I start coughing and tears began to fall down. "Yea, I fucking love it when you cry. Open your goddamn legs right now."

I open them up and get the two wet fingers that were once in my mouth in my drenched pussy. "OH FUCK! Yes, yes, yes faster! I'm gonna cum!" He goes faster as I clenched the bed sheets tighter, and tighter and toes curl up with the pleasure I'm receiving. "You're going
to cum you fucking slut, hm? I'll let you cum after you say my name. What's my name?" He growled and goes deeper and adds a finger and my voice is screaming with loud moans.

"I can't fucking hear you! What's my name _____!" He quickly pulls his fingers out and puts his dick right inside and forces his all in me. "What's my FUCKING NAME you whore?!" I gave in and did as he told.