"I knew about you," Dreykov tells her, "Natalia tried her best to keep you a secret, but I knew. When she defected, the first place that we thought to look was with you, but you weren't her first stop. Were you mad that she didn't come back to you?"

"Go fuck yourself," Kennedy says as she tears her eyes away from her father and looks at Dreykov. The man stares at her and then he smiles.

"I knew that Natalia wouldn't pick a weak one," Dreykov says as he kneels to Kennedy's level. He brushes a strand of hair from her face, and she glares at him. His smile widens into a sinister smile, "I was going to kill you. Make a display of the whole ordeal in front of Natalia as punishment, but then you took the serum."

Dreykov twirls a strand of her hair around his finger, "Which means you are more valuable to me alive than dead. You might turn out to be my greatest creation yet."

"I'm not going to do anything for you," Kennedy tells him, "So you might as well kill me here and now because if I get loose I'm ripping your head from your shoulders with my bare hands for what you've done."

"And what have I done?" Dreykov asks her.

"You torture these girls. Break them. You take away their will and you turn them into something that they never asked to be," Kennedy states, "You're a monster."

"A monster," Dreykov says as though tasting the word on his tongue, "I care for these girls. Raise them. They were nothing until I made them something."

"Now that's where you're wrong," Kennedy retorts, "They were something. They were someone before you."

"What was Natalia? Hm? If not for me she would never be good enough for that circus they call the Avengers."

"I am so tired of people taking credit for something they had nothing to do with," Kennedy says rolling her eyes, "You didn't do anything. Without you, Natasha would still be the amazing woman that I know today."

"Of course, you'd believe that," Dreykov says, "You love her."

"Yeah," Kennedy says, "I do."

Dreykov reaches out and grabs her chin, forcing her to look at him, "That's okay. We can fix that, I can fix that."

Kennedy stares at him and then she does something that unsettles him slightly. She laughs. The woman that he had restrained begins laughing in his face. Dreykov's brows furrow at the sight as Kennedy smiles in his face.

"You can torture me. Torment me. Try to break me. Hell, you can even kill me. One thing will remain true. I will always love Natasha Romanoff. So go ahead, try to break me," Kennedy shakes her head with a smile on her lips, "You won't win."

Dreykov simply watched her, and Kennedy quirked an eyebrow at the man before looking at the screen of her paused home video. She was scared out of her mind. In a moment of fear and panic, she'd taken the serum. She knew she wouldn't win against trained assassins, even with the serum. But she knew that it would keep her alive. It would buy her some time until Natasha figured something out. She had to survive this. She was going to.

Kennedy took a deep breath as she looked at her father's face. She was his daughter. She'd fought to live before. She was stronger than she knew, and she had people to get home to. Her mother, her sister, Natasha, Wanda. She could do this. She could do it.

"Come on Dreykov," Kennedy says getting comfortable in her seat, "Give me your worst."

Natasha enters the house and heads straight for her bedroom. Hearing the movement of drawers being opened and shut, Wanda pokes her head into Kennedy and Natasha's bedroom and notices that everything has been thrown everywhere.