Chapter 55

Nae POV

                      4 months later,

" So what we doing today ?" Pooh asked me .

I looked at her stupid.

" I told you on the phone that I'm staying my ass at the house." I said.

" Oh my goodness. Staying in the house is boring Nae. Let's go do something." Pooh said.

" Sometimes I think y'all are lying about knowing me because I have been a boring person my whole life." I said.

" Yea but when I came around you was never boring." She said.

" Before or after you pulled some snake shit ?" I asked her.

She just looked at me and didn't say nothing.

" Exactly. I bet y'all hate that I got all my memory back." I said laughing.

" Even if you didn't get your memory back I was still going to tell you." Pooh said.

" Yea. In my opinion I gave y'all to much chances. Y'all are supposed to be out of my life." I said shrugging my shoulders.

" Yep. You sound like yourself more everyday." Pooh said.

" Nae I'm hungry ." Leah said coming in the room.

" Well eat ." I said taking my phone out my pocket.

" But if I eat something here i'm gone have to cook ." Leah said.

" Exactly, so go cook." I said.

" But Nae I don't want to cook. Can we go somewhere ?" Leah asked me.

" Where ?" I asked.

" It's this new restaurant close to Saint house we can try." Leah said.

" How long have they been open ?" I asked her.

" Only for three weeks. They got their menu online." she said.

" Let me see it." I said.

" I took a screenshot but my phone is in the room." She said while walking out.

" Room? She has a room already ?" Pooh asked me.

" Hell yeah. We went to the store and she ordered everything she needed for her room." I laughed.

" Is your cousin coming down here ? I know he went through a lot thinking you were dead." Pooh asked me.

" Yea. When I went to see my parents he was there also. We had a good conversation." I said.

" Is he coming to visit or staying with you for good ?" She asked me. 

" To visit. One thing that shocked me was that he actually stay with his mother." I said.

" Not his mother. Didn't she use to beat him for no reason and stuff like that ?" Pooh asked me.

" Yep, but he told me she is a totally different person. I mean if he is cool with it I am too." I said.

" I mean it is a good thing though. Some people still don't do good with their kids." she said. 

I started shaking my head agreeing with her.

" Saint do y'all want to go with us ?" I heard Leah ask on the phone.

He must of said yeah because she responded with " give us 20 minutes."

" Who told you to invite them folks ?" I asked Leah.

" I didn't know it was gone be a problem." Leah said.