"We'll go back to healthy co-parenting tomorrow," she says, her eyes trailing slowly down my now bare chest. "Okay?"

I know that this probably isn't smart, but the connection between us is undeniable. We feel it whenever we're together, and sooner or later we were bound to act on it. We can't hide these feelings forever.

Kissing her again, this time I can't seem to stop. She's fumbling with the button of her jeans, desperately trying to get them off, her lips never leaving mine. Our kiss is intense, my hands roaming everywhere possible on her body until I tug off her shirt and toss it on the seat beside us with mine.

Her breasts are spilling out of a red lace push-up bra, and my god have they grown. This is all from being pregnant?

"Wait, wait." I pant and slide my wallet out of the pocket of my shorts to retrieve a condom as she tosses her jeans beside us, not a care in the world that she's in just a bra and underwear right now.

My daredevil Maddie. The girl I fell in love with on that trip to Myrtle Beach the summer before my freshman year. It was before I even knew I loved her. I was in awe of the girl that made me sneak out with her that night, and right now, in the middle of this street with fogged-up windows, I'm falling in love with her all over again.

I don't expect her to take her bra off to be completely naked, but she does it anyway, giving me a knowing smile. "I know you want to see them," she says, and she's not wrong.

Rolling the condom on, I let out a sigh when she kisses my neck again, tugging the skin between her teeth. Normally I'd take it slow and do a little more foreplay with her, but I can't help myself. I slip inside of her easily, and my god this must be what heaven is like.

"Holy fuck." I laugh in disbelief. It's been so long since we've had sex. So long since I've felt her. All of her.

Maddie can't even speak. Her jaw is dropped open in shock, her head thrown back, and her breasts are right in front of my face for me to admire.

She rides me quickly, unable to take it slow. My hands press into her hips to grip them firmly, biting onto my lip to try not to come. I don't want this to be over with. I need to last longer.

"You're mine." She moans. "Don't ever fucking forget that."

Oh, baby. You have no idea.

I don't think I'd be able to have sex with anyone else even if I tried. I had countless of women throw themselves at me during the fake engagement with Katie, but I never took them up on their offers. A part of me thinks it's because I always knew this would happen between us again. It was inevitable.

Did she sleep with someone else? Had Tre stayed in her life after I broke her heart? The way she's riding me right now though tells me otherwise.

I plunge deeper inside of her, and she calls out my name in ecstasy. It makes me so turned on by how loud she is. I want to make her come again and again.

My girl likes it rough. I know exactly what will put her over the edge, and I need to do it soon, otherwise, I'll come before her from her breasts bouncing like that right in front of me.

Giving her ass a loud smack, she cries out again until I reach up with my hand to gently grasp onto her throat, just like I know she loves.

I take over for her to give her a break, thrusting my hips up to slam deeper into her. When her gaze meets mine, my hand still around her throat, I don't even have to ask how she's feeling right now. Her eyes tell me everything I need to know.

"You're so fucking pretty," I tell her sternly.

Pounding against her faster, I'm so close, so close to reaching my climax. I throw my head back against the seat, and from my hand around her throat, to those beautiful breasts bouncing up and down, I can't hold myself back anymore.

"Oh, fuck!" She cries out and thankfully, by some miracle finds her release. Seconds after, I curse her name, stilling my hips as I come inside of her.

She collapses into my arms, our chests heaving up and down as we try to gather ourselves.

"My god," I whisper and stroke her hair. "I missed you."

"Me too," she mumbles tiredly. It doesn't surprise me that she's sleepy. She's always like this after sex. "I wish we could stay here all night long. The rain is so relaxing."

I kiss the top of her head. "It is, isn't it?"

"Mhm."

She's already starting to fall asleep in my arms. I'm still inside of her, and is it wrong that I seriously don't want to pull out? I love being this close to her, and I think she loves it too.

I kiss her cheek, then kiss her forehead, continuing to stroke her hair as she sighs in relief.

Leaning over to grab my phone out of the cup holder, I type a text out to Maya. Would it be possible for you to watch Izzy for the night?

I pull out of Maddie and strip myself of the condom, tossing it into the trash can before I pull her back against my chest. She nuzzles her head right between my neck and shoulder, her arms wrapped around my waist.

My phone vibrates. A text from Maya. Absolutely. She replies. I don't work tomorrow. Enjoy your woman ;)

"You want to come over to my place and sleep with me?" I whisper. "Maya said she'll watch Izzy for the night."

"Mm..." She smiles and rubs circles on my chest. "I thought we were going back to healthy co-parenting?"

"We are," I tell her. "Didn't you say tomorrow?"

She laughs. "Yeah. I guess I did."

The rain continues to pour against the windshield, and even though I'd love to stay here with her, I also don't want to get caught by the police for public indecency.

"Come on." I kiss her forehead. "Let's go."