i

Warning! Mature content.

This story contains strong language, acts of violence, gore, and objectionable content, read with an open mind.

This a work of fiction, names of characters living or dead, places, business establishments, songs, and events are purely coincidental and the product of my imagination and it is used fictitiously.

______________________________________________

Hello, dear readers!

This is my first story I hope you'll like it and support it.

I'm not very good at Tagalog and English, you'll encounter wrong grammars and typographical errors in this story, and if you do, please comment that part so that I can correct it.

To all readers who read the first draft and those who expected an update; I'm sorry for the inconveniences and I hope it won't happen again. Since it's summer and I'm finally off from the hands of academic stress, I hope I will finish this within my summer vacation. It's been 2 years of writing and editing without planning, laziness is indeed a disadvantage in life.

Popular authors dedicated or mentioned above, I just want to dedicate and thank y'all in this story. Without you I don't know any ideas on how to write a story in this kind of genre.

I want to inform you that this story will be cut into 5 parts, and in each part contains 20 chapters. Some are long (4000+ words) and some are short (2000+ words). I will update a part once it is completed.

Hope you enjoy this totally normal paranormal slash mystery novel

Happy reading!

Sincerely yours,
Mac :)

Date Started: February 28, 2022
Date Ended: Undecided. Hopefully this coming J̶u̶l̶y̶. A̶u̶g̶u̶s̶t̶ o̶f̶ 2023