Chapter 1

(Sarvante Pov)

As we approach to our new dorm, I was anxious at first, like start a new life and meet other students in highschool ,I was really nervous to start over.

"Hey Sarv are you alright?"Carol said as she look at me with concerned.

"Um yeah I'm really nervous though"

"Hey it's alright, it's our first day anyway it's going to be alright, I'm sure of it"she said as she smiled

"If you say so..."I replied as we entered to our new dorm, I look around to examine it.

"Soo what do you think?"

"It's ok I guess?"

"Ok?, Anyways Let's put our bags down first because they're really heavy"she said as she made her way to her room.

"Yeah you're right"I replied and made my way to my room,as I entered I take my time to examine it.

(Pretty decent but it's fine)

I thought as I close the door and put my bag down and start unpacking .

(Few minutes later)

When I'm done unpacking my things I noticed something on my bed

I approach it, it was a Uniform its pretty nice.

Before I could put it on, I'll take a shower first cause I smelled like shit.

(5 minutes later)

When I'm done taking a shower I put on my uniform,I look myself at the mirror for a moment.

(It's not bad I guess? and the skirt aren't to short either and maybe...)

I look at my closet and took out my pink sweater and put it on and look at myself (again) at the mirror.

(Perfect)

I thought as I'm done examine myself I walk out to my room, and head towards the kitchen I saw Carol making breakfast and also wearing her uniform.

"Hey"I said as I sat down on the chair,

"Hey ,Woah! Gurl that's really good on you to be honest"

"Thanks and you look pretty good too Carol."I said as I examine her uniform.

"Thank you"she said and continued on making our breakfast.

"Anyways what's for breakfast?"I said as I scrolled through my phone.

"Well glad you ask because I made pancakes"she said as she walk towards the table holding two plates of pancakes and she place it down at the table.

"Bone appetit"

"Did you just made a pun?"I said, I put down my phone and look at her.

"Yes, now shush and let's enjoy our breakfast"I chuckled as I ate my pancakes.

"It's really good"

"Yes Gurl I know because I'm the best chef they're is."she said proudly,I laughed and continued on eating my pancakes.

When we're done eating our pancakes I grab our plates and put them on the sink and start washing them.

"Oh and Sarv when you're done with the dishes get ready ok ,because our school start at 7:30 a,m"she said in the living room.

"Ok"I replied back and continued on doing the dishes.

When I'm done with the dishes I entered my room and grab my bag.
And walk out the dorm I saw Carol scrolling through her phone waiting for me.