Chapter 9: Feeding time

Y/n woke up multiple times throughout the daytime. She was comfortable in Marko's arms. She rested her face in Marko's neck and wrapped around his body.

Inhaling his scent brought her comfort and helped her to fall back to sleep. Y/n was having so much trouble sleeping upsidedown. It was a weird sensation of being upsidedown.

Good thing Marko is a heavy sleeper because she kept moving around switching sides of his neck. At last, y/n finally fell into a deep sleep cuddling into Marko's warm body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun went down and the boys woke up. They instantly noticed y/n sleeping holding tightly onto Marko.

The young curly vampire instantly grinned seeing the sleeping girl. He nuzzled into her neck. Y/n quietly groaned and buried her face into his neck.

"Wakey wakey babe!" Paul cooed. He poked her on her side and she jumped from his fingers. Y/n held onto Marko even more tightly. Her fingers clamped onto his white crop top and her legs tightly wrapped around his waist.

Marko placed his hands onto her thighs and he jumped down. He landed on his feet with y/n in his arms.

"Tonight is the night y/n is going to feed!" Marko exclaimed quietly. Paul and Marko were excited, bouncing up and down.

The four vampires flew out of the sleeping area and the tunnel. They landed on their feet when they arrived in the main room.

Y/n woke up feeling the wind blow through her hair. "Well, well look who's awake" David smirked seeing her eyes open.

"Evening" she mumbled. Marko gently placed y/n onto the bed. "W-what happened last night?" she asked rubbing her eyes.

The cave got silent. "I remember attacking Michael and getting stabbed with antlers," she told them. "It doesn't matter y/n. You healed that's what matters and you're okay" David told her sitting on his wheelchair smoking a cigarette.

"David gave you his blood and healed you" Dwayne whispered into her ear. "What are we going to do about Michael?! He needs to pay" y/n hissed.

"He will pay. I can guarantee it but right now we have something to do" David said. Y/n looked at him "And what is that?" she asked.

David got up from his throne. "Boys let's go," he told his brothers. The boys started walking out of the cave and y/n followed after them.

||||||

The boys parked their bikes behind a huge tree. Y/n was on the back of David's bike. She removed her arms from around David. He got up from his bike. 

The boys were so excited. They were bouncing with energy. Y/n got up from David's bike. Confusion hit y/n.

Y/n can hear music on the beach where there was a party. "What's going on?" she asked. David smirked "what's going on?" he asked in a teasing tone.

"I don't know. What's going on Paul?" Marko asked Paul. The boys were teasing y/n. "Wait a minute who wants to know?" Paul laughed.

"Y/n wants to know!" Dwayne said a grin on his face. He looked at y/n and she shook her head at them. 

"Very funny boys" y/n laughed. She bumped her shoulder into Paul and he grinned. Y/n stopped at the huge tree.

The boys went into the tree. They looked so excited. They laughed and watch the group of men partying. The surfer nazis were drunk.

David looked at y/n "y/n! Over here" he smirked with a predator look. The others looked at her with hopeful looks. Y/n sighed "I'm so confused" she mumbled.