5

'Tell him,' The murmur makes you look over. The blonde man stood closer than before.
"Tell him what?" You ask.
'He's free,'

You wake, and let out a groan turning your head away from the bright ass lights. "Have you finally woken?" A smooth voice questions.
"Where am I?" You murmur tiredly.
"In a submarine," The voice answers. You hear someone approach the bed. "You crashed into my submarine a few hours ago... Your injures aren't severe, how do you feel?" He asks.
"Tired...." You admit. You sit up, and look over to see who had saved you and freeze. "Law." You murmur.
"Have we met before?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.
"No, sorry... I don't know where that came from," You admit, rubbing your shoulder. He tilts his head slightly before placing a hand on your forehead.
"Are you sure you're feeling okay miss?" He inquires.
"Yes... Oh! I need to get back to my crew!" You gasp.
"Your crew?" He echoes.
"The Kid pirates," You answer cheerfully, getting up and staggering. He carefully steadies you.
"Be careful, you're not exactly up yet," He tells you.
'Tell him,' A voice sounds in your ear.
"Yeah, I guess not," You mutter, ignoring the voice.
"Well, I wouldn't know where your crew is, but we should reach Archipelago soon... You might be able to rejoin them then," He tells you.
"Okay, thanks for saving me," You tell him with a bow.
"Don't mention it, what's your name?" He asks.
"___," You answer.

'Tell him,' The blonde insists. You blink at the crack in the invisible wall, like a crack in a window.
"Tell who? Law?" You ask. He nods slowly. "Did you know Law before?"
'Yes.... Maybe he has forgotten?'
"Forgotten what?"
'Me,'
"Don't be absurd, even I'm having a hard time forgetting you Roci-" You stop yourself. How did you know that name?
'We are connected, that's how,' He answers your unspoken question.
"So you're just hanging around in my head now?"
'Until you tell him,'
"I'm going to seem mighty crazy to him,"
'Not if you show him our power first,' He points out, starting to fade.
"I miss Killer..." You mutter as you wake up. You sit up, rubbing your neck before going out to the living room. You find Law sitting on the couch, watching his crew goof around. You go over and sit next to him.
"Finally awake?" He comments.
"Had a weird dream," You admit, glancing over as one of the crew hoots loudly.
"May I ask about what?" He inquires.
"The man who had my devil fruit power before me," You reply. He raises an eyebrow.
"That's.... Uncommon," He comments.
"You're telling me, but apparently he has some unfinished business," You mutter, pausing as Penguin and Shachi started arguing loudly.
"So you're a devil fruit user?" He asks. You look at him for a few moments before snapping your fingers. Everything went silent Law tenses slightly, growing a bit pale. "Come with me," He murmurs, getting up. You follow him out to the deck. To your surprise he starts to pace. "You... What's his unfinished business?" He asks carefully. You put a hand on his shoulder. Looking him in the eye.
"You're free," You murmur. His shoulders droop slightly, and he smiles a bit.
"I know," He says. Something about that slight smile made you feel a bit sad.
"I'm not entirely sure what happened in your past, and even though I belong to a different crew.... I got your back," You tell him. He smirks a bit.
"Aren't you sweet," He comments, poking your cheek teasingly. You pout and pull back.
"Tch, don't tease me," You grumble, making him chuckle.
"Captain! Archipelago ahead," Bepo calls, making you both look over.
"Yes!" You gasp, getting excited at the thought of seeing Killer again. Law chuckles at your enthusiasm.
"Hate travelling with us that much?" He questions.
"That's not it! Just missing someone," You admit sheepishly. He raises an eyebrow.
"Is that so?" He muses.
"Mhm," You hum cheerfully before going to the front of the submarine.
As soon as the pier was within distance you give a bow to Law. "Thank you for everything! I hope you're free soon!" You tell him before leaping off the deck. You land on the pier.
"Good luck ___," He calls after you. With a wave you head into town. You wondered the town for nearly hours, but no sign of the Kid pirates.
"Where are you Killer?" You wonder, stopping and looking around.
"Finally found you, Princess," A voice hisses behind you. You look back just as a sack is tossed over your head.