008. founder's party

Start from the beginning

"She's um... my best friend." Liv smiled, as Finch nodded, not really sure what else to say.

"I'm Liv, by the way." The Auclair said, trying to fill the slightly awkward silence she had created. "I'm Finch." The ravenette replied, before her expression turned into a small smile.

"I have to uh... get back to work but, see you around?" Finch asked, her eyes sparkling. Liv nodded, her cheeks tinted pink. "Yeah... see you later."

With that, the two lesbians who were trying their absolute hardest not to have a gay panic, parted ways as Finch went back to work.

Liv sipped on her milkshake, before she went back to reading from the history book.

"Were you flirting with that waitress?" A voice asked, as Olivia looked up, to see Josie. Liv opened her mouth to answer, but didn't know what to say. Even though they weren't official or anything, Josie seemed jealous.

"I mean.. She's hot." Josie noted, before she sat down across from Liv, and eyed the book. "Ooh, what are you reading?" She asked.

Liv placed the book down on the table so that Josie could see. "A bit of Mystic Falls history... the Auclairs are a founding family." She explained, as Josie nodded.

"Speaking of, the founder's party is tonight." Josie began, "Would you uh... like to be my date?"

Liv smiled, before it faltered. "I um... already have a date." She confessed, as Josie's face fell. "Not in a romantic way— It's Myrical. We promised eachother that if we'd ever go to our first dance-y thing, we'd... be eachother's dates." She said, with a nervous laugh. Josie's expression still looked disappointed.

"Fine. But you gotta save me a dance." Josie declared, putting on a faux smile, before she leant forward and took a sip from Olivia's milkshake.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Aphrodite let out a sigh, as she just couldn't decide on what dress she wanted to wear. She glanced at the three options she'd chosen on her bed, as she grumbled again upon struggling to choose.

"Are you okay?" Laura asked, entering the dorm room now. Aphrodite faced her roommate, with a frown. "I can't decide what to wear." She confessed, as Laura approached her wardrobe and pulled out her own dress to wear to the founder's party.

"How did you make a decision so easily?" Aphrodite groaned dramatically as Laura shrugged. "I only had one option. If you don't buy a lot of clothes, you don't have too many choices which means you don't struggle to make a decision." Laura explained, holding up her dress.

Aphrodite let out another grumble, as Laura laughed, before she dashed off into the bathroom to get changed.

"Do I hear a damsel in distress?" A voice asked, as Aphrodite span around to see Lizzie standing in the doorway.

"Yes. I can't decide what dress to wear." Aphrodite admitted, as Lizzie wandered into the dorm to help her choose. The blonde pushed the door closed behind her, before she reached Aphie's side.

She looked at Aphrodite and her fiery red hair, before she looked back at the three different dress options. "I think the black would look best." She admitted.