Chapter 40

No ones pov

"Damn Katherine how does it feel to be four months pregnant" Matt asked as they gather around talking and laughing having a great time together. Katherine looked down at her belly and smiled. "It feels amazing" she said smiling as she looked at Justin's direction who also smiled. katherine and Karla got up from the living room claiming they were hungry.

"Alright bro so you got the place set up" Justin asked as he made sure Katherine and Karla were long gone to the kitchen. "Yeah I got it. At the moment I'm pretty sure they are setting up the place. Are you ready for this?" Matt asked as he looked at his Best friend who was about to make the decision of guns life. "I been ready for a long time. And it's finally going to happen" Justin said turning again to see if Katherine was near. "Where do you have it?" Asked Matt. "It's up in your room" Justin answered.

Seeing Katherine and Karla turn back Justin and Matt stopped talking. "Um so kath I want to take you out tonight" Justin said putting his hands in his pocket as she got up. "Take me out where?" Katherine asked her eyes lighting up with happiness. "Somewhere nice. Go get ready" Justin said smiling. Yup he knew he made the right decision.

-------------

"You sure you have it?" Matt asked as he sat down on the bed while Justin checked himself in the mirror again. He was wearing a dark blue suit, black dress shoes, & white dress shirt. he touched the side of his pants. "Yup it's here" he said. "Well let's go bro" Matt said patting Justin shoulder. Getting down the stairs they saw that Katherine wasn't ready yet. "What time is it?" Justin asked as he looked up the stairs "6:34. Don't worry you got time" he said. Justin nodded.

Hearing the clicking of heels Justin looked up the stairs to stare in awe at the one who will soon be his fiancé. She was wearing a dark blue dress , strapless with a small little belt that made her belly pop out even more. With that she was wearing nude heels, her hair was curled and she had a slightly amount of makeup. "Hey" she said getting to he last step. "We're matching" Justin smiled and kissed her cheek. "You look beautiful. Are you ready?" She nodded. As they were getting out the door Justin looked back at Matt seeing him nod indicating that everything was ready.

------

Getting out the car justins nerves increase in his mind all he could think about what that this was actually happening. "The beach?" Katherine asked as she look ahead. Then turning to see Justin. A frown was replaced. "Hey you look pale are you sure your fine?" She asked touching justins forehead. Justin grabbed her hand kissing it. "I'm fine" he said smiling. Putting his hand in his pocked he go out a piece of clothe. "I need you to put this on" he said turning her around. "Oh so your going to blindfold me" Katherine said stating the obvious. "Yes. And your going to enjoy it. Now take your heels off" he said taking his own shoes in the process.

"You know this reminds me of the time when you took me to the lake and asked me to be your girlfriend" Katherine smiled. "Yeah. I remember" Justin said "also what's up with you and dates to the beach?" Katherine asked laughing a little. "I don't know. Honestly I find them to be very romantic" Justin said smiling.

Soon Justin started to led Katherine the way as they walked through the beach. Katherine smiled as she left the breeze hit her hair. "Are we almost there?" She asked. "Yeah almost" Justin whisper in kaths ear send shivers down her spine.

She nodded her head feeling the blindfold come off. "Okay open them" as she was opening her eyes her mouth formed to a o shape, her eyes went wide as she looked at the beautiful view in front of her. A table was set up for two in the middle of a glass floor, there was a path made of candles and roses, "I didn't want any music just for the reason that I wanted us to hear the waves crashing" Justin said as he took Katherine's hand leading her to the table. "justin this is amazing" Katherine said still looking around just to see how beautiful everything was specially having the moons light.

"I'm glad you like it" Justin said as he pushed her chair in. "So what did you make?" She asked as she rubber her pregnant belly making Justin smile. "Is Italian good?" He asked Katherine nodded. As they ate they talked about there future and the future baby. "So what do you want to name her or him?" She asked as she drinked water from her cup. "Well if it's a girl Layla would be nice and if it's a boy Jayden. What do you think?" He asked smiling. Katherine saw the way his eye light up at the mention of the names. "I love them" she said smiling just as big.

"You know this also reminds me of the time I told you I was pregnant" Katherine said making Justin smile even bigger if that was even possible. "Yeah. It does doesn't it" he said putting his hand in his pocked to make sure that little special box was there. "Hey let's go for a walk?" Justin asked as he got up taking Katherine's hands in his he helped her up. Interlocking there hands they walked close to where the waves were hitting the water hitting there feet. "So you know how we've been dating or well knowing each other for almost two years?" Justin asked as he looked ahead. This has to be one of the first times that he feels truly nervous. He's about to make a big move and now all he can think about was how bad of an idea was to eat a lot.

"Yeah?" Kathleen said turning to look at him. "Well you see" he started making Katherine stop he turned her so that she could look at him. "I love you live I've never loved someone. You make me feel happy, you make me feel wanted. Your everything I wished for and I can't imagine someone better to have my first baby. I know it's only been two years and this two years have been the best years of my life. You complete me and you make me the happiest man alive and for the reason today I ask you Katherine Castillo. Would you marry me?" Justin said as he kneel down, he took out the box opening it to reveal the beautiful ring.

Katherine was looking at Justin tears j. Her eyes as she looked at him. Justin's heart was pounding she hasn't said anything. "Yes Justin yes!" Katherine screamed covering her mouth from the sobs. Getting up Justin took one of her hand sliding the ring he smiled. "Perfect" he said grabbing her face he kissed her. It was a slow kiss a beautiful kiss that's show just how much they loved each other.

Breaking apart they rested there foreheads agains each other looking at each other eyes. "Would my fiancé liked to go home?" Justin asked smiling. Finally after waiting months she's finally his and she will be forever. "I would love too" Katherine said smiling even thought she still had tears coming down her face. "I love you" Justin said kissing her once more. "I love you too" Katherine answered. They walked back to the car both of them with a smile on there face.

---------

So there's only like 2 chapters left cuz I wanna finish the book cuz I have a really good idea for another one and since it's almost summer than I can update more often.

Anyways enjoy guys

-Rocio