Food-Off

No One's POV:

It was the following morning, after their movie night. They agred via text it was best to get together again and spend time.

Their agreed time was around 11 in the morning, but of course most of them chose to be fashionably late. Steve and Bucky were punctional as always. Sam came a few minutes later, Natasha, Clint piling in through the doors behind him. Next came the pairs. Tony and Pepper, Hope and Scott. The twins and the siblings Shuri and T'Challa.

Vision fused through the wall taking a seat beside Wanda, pushing Pietro out of the way. Bruce and Peter waltz in 15 minutes later, both deep in a conversation about Peter's next project.

Tony cleared his throat to get everyones attention. "Are we missing anyone?"

A few glanced at each other and shook their heads.

"Mr. Stark! Astoria, Loki and Thor aren't here still. Should we wait a little longer?" Peter said after raising his hand.

"Of course, how could I miss the two loudest and the spawn?" Tony began. "Let's wait, in the meantime let's decide teams."

"Teams?" Bucky said as he raised an eyebrow."

"Well duh." Tony said, as a matter of fact. "We're a big group, were gonna need a lot of hands if we want a lot of foood on the table."

"Tony's right" Steve spoke up.

Sam chuckled. "Wow. Look at you agreeing with Stark."

Steve gave him a stern look. "Be quiet."

"Can't ypu swear for once grandpa?" Astoria said with a yawn.

She walks in with the two gods sticking to her sides.

"Damn, what trashcan did you tumble through girl?"

"Excuse me? Wanna fight me Samuel?" the girl says as she glares.

He laughs and shakes his head. "No thank you."

Peter quickly goes over and hugs her. "Those eye bags do make you look like a raccon."

Her lips press into a firm line.  "Thanks...." She returns the hug and pats Peter's back.

"What happened though really. To your hair at least?"  Wanda asks.

Astoria sighs. "Bi-Frost. Still not used to it. Eyebags? Couldn't sleep. I don't know."

"You couldn't sleep doll?" Bucky asks, with concern.

"Not really but Im fine Buck." she reassures him with a small smile.

He only grumbles in response, to which Sam takes notices and points it out to the girls. He motions to them 'Like,y'all are seeing this right?'

The girls excluding Astoria nod and grin.

Astoria pulls her hair back with a clip. "So what are we doing again?"

Tony clasps his ahnds together, getting everyone's attention. "Thank you for asking my sweet daughter-"

"Watch it gramps."

"Rude. Anyways. Were cooking but I wanna add a little twist. Make it a competition!"

A few adults groan and talk about how much pf a disater it'll be in the end while the teens cheer and get ansty about the idea.

"Really?" Astoria questions him. "That... That sounds like a bad idea."

Tony holds up his hand. "Too late. I've already decided teams and themes."