2# How s/he asks you out

How s/he asks you out

Tony Stark - Iron Man:
With a sigh you reload your gun. You are proud of yourself, 'cause every bullet has hit the bulls eye. "Wow, I'm impressed! You are a little bad-ass", you hear a familiar voice laughing. You lower your gun. "What do you want, Tony?", you ask him emotionless and turn around.
"I promised you that I'll make it up to you. What about dinner? Just you and me?", Tony suggests with his typical smirk. You raise your eyebrows, while you cross your arms. "I have another idea. You repair my roof and then we can have dinner. Nice idea, right?", a cheeky smile appears on your lips.
Tony looks at you for a few seconds. "I have no choice, because you're stubborn like me. Okay, I'll repair the roof", to your surprise he agrees.
You give him a little piece of paper with your phone number. "Call me when you're done", you wink at him and leave him alone. Tony grins like an idiot even though he has something to do now. "It will be faster done than you can say date", he talks to himself.

Bruce Banner - Hulk:
You enter the Stark Tower with two Starbuck coffees in your hand. You have to see your savior. To your luck you know Tony Stark from your work. So it's easy for you to visit Bruce Banner in his lab. "Hey, (Y/N)! What's up?", Tony greets you and puts his arm around your shoulder.
"I almost died a few days ago, but I'm fine. Thanks!", you reply sarcastic. He laughs and shakes his head. "You're still the same (Y/N). Coffee for me?", Tony points at the two cups in your hand. "Nope, not for you", you answer cheeky. Stark stops immediately. "What?! Bruce gets coffee?!", you just shrug your shoulders and go to the lab. "You haven't saved my life", is your answer.
With a smile you open the door. "Hello, Mr Banner", you greet him. Bruce looks at you surprised. Of course he remembers you, 'cause he can't stop thinking about you. Against your sake you blush, while you put the two cups on the desk. "Thank you again", you mumble. "Do... Do you want to eat lunch with me now?", he stutters. "I'd love to", you answer and follow him.

Steve Rogers - Captain America:
It's again a normal workday for you in your flower shop. You hear the ring of the door bell. "One moment, please!", you yell from the storeroom. No response. Confused you enter the other room. "Oh my god", you gasp. A huge bouquet of Asiatic lily lies on the counter.
"Do you like them?", someone asks. You wince scared, because you hasn't seen Steve. "I'm so sorry", he mumbles with red cheeks. A slight smile appears on your lips. "Don't be sorry. Thank you so much, Steve. I love them", you answer and blush like him. "So what can I do for you today?", you try to change the subject.
Steve scratches his head awkwardly. "W...Would you like to join me on a date?", he asks. Your heart skips a beat. "I would love to", you agree. Steve smiles and looks relieved. "Coffee tomorrow?", he suggests and you nod.  "Great, I can' wait and thank you again for the flowers", you add. "It was my a pleasure, (Y/N)", he kissed your hand like a gentleman. Your face looks like a tomato.

James "Bucky" Barnes - Winter Soldier:
"You'll really never learn your lesson, Tony!", you laugh and look for your prey. Another lost bet. Bad for him, good for you. You can't wait to throw the cake in his face. "Tony! You coward! Get out, wherever you are!", you yell.
Suddenly someone comes around the corner. Without thinking you throw the cake in his face. It isn't Tony with a cake in his face. "Oh my god, Bucky! I'm so sorry!", you try to hold back your laugh, while you blush like a tomato. Actually you wanted to impress him, but definitely not this way!
You try to wipe away the cake with your scarf. "Oh god! I'm so so so so so sorry!, you repeat, but to your surprise Bucky laughs. "It's okay, (Y/N). At least it's a good cake", he tries a piece of it. "I'll make it up to you. How about dinner or something else?", this is so embarrassing for you. "A date would be great", he replies.
"Okay, but I have to buy a new cake now. See you", you leave him alone. Bucky looks at you until he can't see you anymore. A slight smile appears on his lips. "The love has really got you", Tony has enjoyed the show.

Clint Barton - Hawkeye:
You sigh and look at your best friend. "Come one, Nat! I'm alone the entire weekend!", you whine. She shakes her head. "No chance, (Y/N). I have a date with a sexy police officer", Natasha explains and leaves the room. "Traitor! Fine, go and leave me alone with my sorrow!", you yell and put your head on the table.
Suddenly you hear someone laugh. "Shut up, Clint!", you mumble, while you stand up. "I'm sorry. Wait a moment", Barton grabs your arm before you leave the room like Natasha. "Yeah? What's wrong?", a smile is on your face. You can't mad at him.
"We can do something. I'll save your weekend", he suggests with his typical smirk. "A entire weekend with you? This is much better than a date", you answer. Clint raises his eyebrows. He can't believe what he hears. "What? Wait! Date?", Barton repeats surprised. "I can't wait to see you. You know where you can find me", you reply and leave him alone without a further word.
"Wow, I get a date with (Y/N) without asking. Did I ask? I don't know. God, I'm confused", he shakes his head with a slight smile.

Natasha Romanoff - Black Widow:
Horrible workday again. Same bar again. Whiskey is your companion ... again. "You look like ...", Pierce laughs, while he dry off a glass. "Don't even think about to end this sentence!", you interrupt him. He raises his arms in defense. " I wanted to say "like a princess". You have to relax, (Y/N)", Pierce jokes.
You roll your eyes and sighs. "Why me? I really should change my favorite bar. The bar keeper isn't the nicest person", you mumble cheeky. "Geez! Please calm her down" he talks to the person behind you. A smile appears on your face, while you take a sip of the alcohol. "Alright, I'll try it", Natasha says and sits down next to you. "Maybe you need a little distraction, (Y/N)", she adds.
You are a little bit confused. "Any suggestions?", you ask with a smirk. "What about a date? You and me? A little bit of this", Natasha drinks the whiskey from your glass. "Sounds too good to be true", you agree. You have to admit that you're excited. "Great. Tomorrow same time and same bar. I'll show you my favorite place." Without a further word she leaves you alone.

Phil Coulson - Agent:
Finally you agreed to be a S.H.I.E.L.D agent. There were just three good arguments. Fury's stubbornness, a little bit compulsion and Phil. Now you listen to an agent, who talks about something unnecessary. "Agent (Y/L/N)? Do you listen me?", the man in front of you asks annoyed.
"Should I be honest?", you answer with a smirk. The agent glares at you. "Don't say something stupid", Phil joins the conversation. The man leaves you two alone immediately. "You owe me a favor! I didn't get such sunglasses and this agent is really rude", you cross your arms. A smile appears on his lips.
"What about a date? Is that enough for compensation?", Phil asks. The agent has do admit that he's really nervous now. He already loves your cheeky and tough side. You stare at him for a second. "Yeah, I like the idea. Friday? Pick me up at 7", you agree cheeky and wink at him, "See you. Hey, grumpy face!" Without a further word you follow the agent to have a "nice" little conversation with him.  Phil sighs with relief and a big smile appears on his face.