"Or maybe use the glass to slit my throat?"

"Do you want me to kill myself in front of all of you?"

Yohan's dangerous and suicidal suggestions made the entire group quiet, averting their gaze from his figure as they no longer wanted to see the blank expression plastered on the teenager's face. If Nayeon wants to play this game with him then he'll gladly join as he's confident that he'll most likely win the fight between them. But upon not receiving a reply either from the girl in pink or whoever from the group, he lets out a dejected sigh as he shakes his head and crouches down to grab a large piece of broken glass from the ground. The sight immediately alarmed the group on what he might be planning to do with the weapon.

"Drop the fucking glass, Yohan." Suhyeok angrily demands through gritted teeth, fearing that the teenager might just do one of what he suggested earlier as he certainly does not want to see one of friends dying before his eyes again.

"You're all weak. If this continues on, then we're all gonna die. Just how much do you care for me that you're willing to sacrifice everyone?" Yohan continues to play on the fact that he got bitten as he twirls the broken piece of glass around his fingers, feeling numb to the pain that it's causing as it gives him small cuts on his skin. But the cold teenager didn't dare to give them a chance to answer or argue in an attempt to defend him before walking his way towards the recording booth to isolate himself from the group. But he soon stopped midway and stood beside Nayeon, wanting to give her his parting threatening message before he locks himself inside of the booth. "Don't worry, if I feel that something's wrong with me then I'll just slit my throat and you can call it a day. But if I suddenly turn into one of them and I didn't managed to kill myself first, then I'll definitely make sure to kill you first. So spare all your bitching from the group, yeah?" He roughly pats her shoulder before entering the recording booth by himself, taking a seat on the chair as he lets out a deep sigh, glad that he finally has some peace and quiet for himself

What a long fucking miserable day.

»»——⍟——««

As time goes by, the students and teacher locked inside the broadcasting room soon dispersed into their own worlds as they rest their minds and bodies after such a long traumatizing day of trying to survive in this catastrophe. Some were talking amongst themselves about what they should do to survive, some were taking a small nap to try and escape from reality for a while as the others comfort one another that they'll soon get out of this mess and live to see another day. Though both Cheongsan and Gyeongsu decided to stay by the doors of the recording booth, glancing through the glass every now and then to check up on the sleeping cold teenager stuck inside the room. They were still worried about him, especially with how he behaved earlier.

"Ms. Park, it's been thirty minutes and I think Yohan isn't turning into one of them." Cheongsan spoke to his teacher, referring to his classmate sleeping inside the recording booth that was accused of being bitten by a zombie. Upon realizing the situation, the teacher nods her head in understatement before deciding to go inside the room herself to check up on her student. Soon enough, the teenagers stood up from their seats as they watched through the glass of the recording booth as their teacher conversed with their classmate. After a while, the teacher walks out of the room as she tells her students that Yohan will just stay inside the recording booth the entire night as he doesn't want to deal with Nayeon's bullshit.

"Why is he being so stubborn?" Suhyeok mumbles to himself, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion as he continues to watch Yohan through the glass.