Taking his phone out, Kentrell head snapped towards the stairs seeing Tyquain and Tink walking up them with chic-fa-la bags in their hands.

"I'm actually glad that's what y'all wanted because that's exactly what we stopped by and got yall" She smiled wiggling the bags in the air. "Stop drooling and come get them".

Throwing his phone onto the chair, Kentrell took the bags and handed one to Tay, since there were three, he figured the other was for Kaell.

"Preciate' it, but i thought i told yall niggas to use that key in case of an emergency". He watched Tyquain plop down on the beanbag in the corner and Tink who went to pick Lani up from off the floor.

"This was an emergency, Y'all was innis bitch dying of starvation. " Tyquain spoke scrolling on his phone. "My damn head hurt. "

"Anyways Trell, We're going to Atlanta next week soo you need to stop slacking and cook and shit because we won't be bringing food since we're gone. "

Nodding Kentrell continued stuffing his face before he completely stopped chewing. "Fuck y'all going to Atlanta for when that's where allat shit took place?" He mugged both Tink and Tyquain.

"Fuck them niggas ian worried bout nun of that shit" Tyquain frowned knowing what he was referring too.

"Just check in ite" He mumbled finishing his chicken sandwich balling up the paper. "Nigga speak on my babymomma again and sparing nobody nomo. "

"Shouldn't of been sparing them niggas in the first place, but then again it ain even our turn to slide ain finna do em like that again.." Tyquain trailed off.

"Ion even understand why the fuck are they mad- " Tink Started before hearing the doorbell and knocks afterwards. "You expecting somebody?" She asked and Kentrell shook his head.

"Well all us going to get the do' " Tyquain spoke jumping up and they followed.

Meanwhile Saint stood behind Kaylee bitting her nails looking down at her shoes. She was high, but it seemed like that wasn't helping because she still felt like she was about to shit herself.

She felt as if she was about to have a panic attack and couldn't breathe. "I- I can't do this Kaylee" She stuttered placing her hand over her heart.

"Calm down Pud, Breathe, It's gonna be alright" Kaylee coached her and Saint nodded hearing the locks turn on the door.

Spinning back around, Kaylee nervously bit her lip not ready for what was about to go down. She couldn't show that she was panicking herself because that wouldn't of done anything, but make saint back down.

"Who the fuck- " Kentrell swung the door open looking at Kaylee and smiled before looking over at Saint causing his smile to fall and Heart to drop.

"Saint? Fuck you been i thought yo ass was dead li' bra" Tyquain spoke before snorting afterwards making Tink punch him in the arm and give him a stern look.

Tears began to well up in Kentrell's eyes and he stumbled back before looking back at Kaylee and chuckled bitterly. "Y-You k-knew this whole t-time slime" He pointed at her as Tink held his back with her free hand since Lani was in the other.

Swallowing the lump in her throat, Saint looked away quickly wiping her tears that were ridiculously falling.

Walking away, Kentrell punched a hole in the wall before walking to the back of the house to empty his stomach from the food he recently had.