¤☆if they where in school☆¤

Start from the beginning

I just turned away, he stopped mid-attack, absolutely baffled by my actions, as I went over to my lunch and brought it over to akutagawa.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, more confused than angry.

"Here, you like these?" I said while handing the fig over to akutagawa.

"I uh- I love them," He said quietly, accepting the gift.

"Damn dazai, he knew we were going to see each other." I said to myself.

"So, what's with the pictures?" I lazily asked the emo as he ate the fig.

"I-" he hesitated. "Well, since we are in the same school, it wouldn't hurt?" He continued.
"One of my classes includes fashion and design." He answered.

"THATS AWSOME!!!" I exclaimed, despite my tiredness.

"Shhhh-" he whispered to me.

"What's wrong?" I said. A group approached us; this time, it was a group of three girls.

"Hey-" One of them started. I looked over to see akutagawas head hung low, meaning he wasn't going to do anything.

"You think a skirt will stop you from getting your ass beat?" I asked the group.

"What-" one of them said in disbelief.

"Equal rights equal fights. My hands don't discriminate." I replied, standing up and walking over to them.

"You see, this emo has done nothing to hurt or upset you, has he?"

"Uh- well, no." The middle one said.

"Exactly, so just leave him alone."

[Time skip to after school because I'm running out of ideas so if you have any, please comment them so I can give credit to yall and add them to my story brought to you by the Brampack]

"Wanna walk to our agency's together?" I asked, watching akutagawa shove his notebooks and stuff in his bag.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Well, dazai assigned us another team up mission, so it would make sense that we walk together." I stated. Not like I was going to tell him that I just wanted to walk with him.

"Makes sense." YES SCORE!!! BOOM!! YES!!" I cheated in my mind, excitement slightly appearing on my face, of course, akutagawa never noticed.

After akutagawa finished up, we started our walk out of the school. As soon as we reached the front gates,

"HEY BRAT!!" I completely froze.

"Ku-ni-ki-da?..." I said, slowly turning to face the angry man. And when he used that voice, that meant dazai was here, so when I moved, I turned into a slightly protective stance infrom of akutagawa. I knew what dazai did to him, so I was never going to let dazai near him again.

"You missed so much paperwork, and WE HAD TO DEAL WITH DAZAIS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS WITHOUT THE EAZLY HELLED ONE!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TREATMENT TANIZAKI HAD TO GO THROUGH FROM YOSANO!?"

"Kunikidaaaaaaa, look at that beautiful fairy!" I heard dazai say. It was at this time I noticed how dazai was whereing one of those kids leashes people adults put on their five year Olds at amusement parks.

"I'm going to walk with akutagawa-"

"Why atsushi kun~" dazai said, somehow appearing right behind me. I've learned not to question it.

"Well, because we have a mission," I stated, then grabbed akutagawas' wrist and walked off.

[I'm sorry for a lot of time skips, but after the mission, I also have an announcement at the end of this chapter, so stay tuned. Anyway, time skip brought to you by ⚠️TW⚠️ me deciding to try and overdose, spoiler alert, it didn't work 🙄 took like 15 of the "don't take more than 2 in six hours and never more than 8 in a day"]

"Damn jinko, you could've done better," Akutagawa scoffed at me. While he was clearly being carried by me [aka i was the only reason he didnt collapse right then and there], after the mission, we were both a Lil roughed up, and needed a quick place to recover.

We made it to an ally, and I set him down, then joined him on the floor.

"Look at us-" I said.

"-bloody and bonding, who would've thought the way to your heart was through bloodshed," I said with a dry laugh.

"Shut it jinko-"

"Wow, look who we have here," someone said, cutting off akutagawa. I looked over to my partner and saw him visibly frozen.

"What do you want *****" Akutagawa asked.  Akutagawa knew these guys?

"Well, I want an apology from your little boyfriend for embarrassing me today." Oh shit. It was the rude guy from lunch!

"Boyfriend-" Akutagawa restated, flustered despite the circumstances.

"Ok, you," I said, pointing to the guy that started talking first.

"What!?" He responded. I said nothing and just pointed above my head. What was I pointing at? You might ask. Well, none other than a full 360 line photos of akutagawa that lined the wall with a big red wanted right underneath it.

"The hell is this?" The guy said, ripping one of the many posters from the wall.

"Port mafia executive! No way!" He said in absolute denial.

"Yes, way-" I said, staggering to my feet.

"Don't get so hyped about him, though. You still have me to deal with, " and with that, I went tiger mode. Honestly, I didn't care what happened to them; they were rude to akutagawa, so they deserved punishment. But right as I jumped and was about to reach them, an all to familiar black bladed cloth stopped me. Though the bullies did start running while I was in my suspended state,

"Whyd you stop me!?" I asked akutagawa.

"You were literally about to kill our classmates." He said, as if I didn't know what I was doing.

"They were MEAN to you," I emphasize.

"Don't you think? If I wanted something done about it, I would have done it myself." He said, making a really good point.

"Plus-" he added, "I'm pretty sure they passed their pants while running away" He finished, giggling slightly.

"Fine, I won't do that again," I responded, wobbling over to the emo and collapsing right beside him once again, but this time, I leand against him, just happy to be close.

"What are we gonna do about them?" I asked akutagawa.

"Well, they are winny pics baby's who probably won't say anything, but even if they do, no one will believe them." I smiled at his response. And leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I'm glad where in the same class," I laughed, then started to drift asleep. The last thing I heard was a faint 'me too' before shutting my eyes for good.

Hey guys, author here!!! I just want to say I'm happy for the constant support and am currently working on a Wing Man chapter where Shin soukoku helps our queens. higuchi and Gin get together!!! I'm super excited and can't wait to finish that storyline!!! Stay tuned till then!!