Sleeping with a Friend

Magsimula sa umpisa

Come on focus Rogers, he thought to himself as he pulled the pool cue back and before he could hit, Pietro walks up to you and kissed you on both cheeks, making him scratch his shot.

And why mess up a good thing, baby?
It's a risk to even fall in love
So, when you give that look to me
I better look back carefully
'Cause this is trouble, yeah this is trouble

"Whoa Rogers! What was that?" Joked Scott as he patted him on the back. "You had a perfect shot!"

"Guess he must've choked," Bucky replied. As he pulled the cue ball out of the left side pocket.

"I'm gonna get more beer. Anyone want anything" Steve asked.

The other guys shook their heads and he turned on his heel, strolling over to the bar.

He could feel his heart skip a beat as he saw you, sitting next to Pietro and Natasha laughing at something stupid Pietro said. He felt a pang of jealousy as Pietro wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

"Captain Rogers!" Pietro greeted Steve, although he can tell that he was slurring his words a bit.

"Maximoff." He greeted back curtly then turned towards Nat and you, "Hey Nat?"

"Already on it," Nat replied without batting an eye and twisted the cap of a bottle of beer and passed it towards him.

"I thought you said you weren't coming?" He asked you as he took a seat in the barstool on your right.

"Yeah. Well, Bucky convinced me." You answered, "Said I should let loose and have fun."

I said ooh, ooh
You got me in the mood, mood
I'm scared, but if my heart's gonna break
Before the night will end
I said, ooh, ooh we're in danger
Sleeping with a friend

"You okay Y/L/N?" Steve asked, taking a sip of his beer.

"Yeah... No." You sighed, playing with the napkin on the table, "I don't know." You looked up at him.

His heart skipped a beat at the sight of you giving him an innocent smile.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Nope." you replied, popping the "p" "I'm gonna drink until I can't remember my name."

You flagged Natasha down and asked her for a round of beers for you and Steve, "You in Cap?" You asked, handing him a beer.

He looked at you for a moment, then smiled, "I'm in."

"Wwwwwhaaat do youuuu call a nun onn a wheelchair?" You slurred out to Steve, in a fit of giggles.

All my friends, stay up past midnight