༆15: 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐝

Start from the beginning

Leaning back, I smiled before bowing down again, "Have a nice night ahead Sir. I'll go back to finish my work and go home."

I turned around to get back to my room, but surprisingly, he stopped it. "Stop working too much. Have you eaten dinner yet?"

I looked at him surprised, why is he suddenly asking me that type of question? When did he suddenly get caring towards me?

"W-well, not yet... I was thinking of eating when i'm done." I slowly said, feeling small between his tall figure close to me.

I feel like i'm trapped between his body, with him gripping the door handle and being so close to me... I feel like I can't breathe.

He just looks down on me, staring at my face or whatever he's doing. I feel awkward, I don't wanna stare at his unique face but my eyes aren't cooperating.

"Would you like to come and eat with me?"

---

"Y/N, what would you like to order?" Sir Haruto asked, looking at the menu.

'Oh my gosh, the dishes here are so expensive, I can't afford foods like these. I'm only poor.'

Why did I agree on eating with him? If only I know that we will eat at a place like this, I wouldn't dare accept it.

"Y/N?"

I looked back to him, "Hmm?" He chuckled, "I'm asking what would you like to order."

I made an 'oh' sound before looking at the menu. Why is picking one so hard?

I narrowed my eyes on the menu again. 'I don't want to pick! What if he says i'm being too full of myself? Especially since I can't afford things like these. Or is he trying to just show-off infront of me? To tell me he is rich and i'm just below him?'

"Y/N, is there something wrong?" He leaned, observing my confused face.

"It's just that..." I mumbled, hesitating whether should I tell him or not.

He leaned back, before he giggled. "Oh I get it, don't worry, you can pick anything on the menu. It's on me."

"That feels unfair. I would like to give my share too..." I trailed off, looking at the menu again.

"Save your money for your personal deeds. Think of this as an apology for what happened earlier." Sir Haruto remarked, calling the waiter.

'Oh my gosh, he's already calling the waiter, and I still don't have anything to order!'

I didn't even think about what he said to me just now because I was busy thinking about what to pick.

I didn't notice the waiter is already on our table, "Good evening Ma'am and Sir, Welcome to Kim's Restaurant. May I have your orders please?"

"I'll have Set A and this. Also this and this one too."

"Great. And for you, Ma'am?"

I closed my eyes before looking at the menu one last time.

"I-"

"She'll get one Set C and the rest her orders will be the same as I picked. Oh, and also one strawberry cake."

I looked at Sir Haruto, he's talking to the waiter so confidently, I'm sure he eats at restaurants all the time that's why he said it like that. I wonder when will I be in that position too.

After the waiter got our orders, Sir Haruto got startled when he looked at me. "I notice you kept looking at me when I talked to the waiter earlier. What's the matter?"