night time

I throw my dress to the corner of the room before falling into my bed.

My plans were what again? fruit loops and weaving or oatmeal and movies...? ah I cant remember. Let's just do cheerios and drawing.

I strip down and put on my embroidered boxers. Even being a slob I have to be pretty. At least feel pretty.
My door is knocked on furiously. I throw on a bathrobe, covered in pretty flowers and open the door, revealing a large tentacled monster on the other side.
"hello?" I ask.

He pushes past me and looks in my house. Well, cottage.
"what an ugly little house." he growls. "stay away from Dream" he said "I dont want another greedy gold digger breaking his heart"

With that, he left my house, only leaving behind large spots of goop on my floor.
What the hell was that?

I grab a cloth and get on my knees, scrubbing the black substance from my floor. Who was that? I dont like Dream in that way. I've only seen him once, how could I?

I throw the rag alongside the dress. Maybe I'll do some knitting to get my mind off of this. But first, I lock the door. I wont answer it again tonight.

My needles are under my book shelf, in a box. I open it, ignoring the mess that came tumbling out. The 8mm is is what I'm looking for. They are tangled in the cotton yarn.
Why cant I keep things nice? I throw it down before going to my kitchen.

A fresh pile of strawberries sit on my counter. Right, I was given some by a client yesterday.

Maybe I'll make something for Dream tomorrow. Like I'll stay away from him. No matter what the intruder demanded.

To start, I wash and quarter the strawberries. Once they're sliced, I grab a pot and place then in there.

Fire!! the stove top lights up. I throw half a cup of sugar and a tsp of lemon juice into the pot. I just have to wait until it melts.

A fresh aroma fills the air as I mash them into a paste.

Could I make bread too? Wait I already have some freshly made. I can make some cream, and use the rest of the strawberries to make a decorative batch of sandwiches. Should I do hearts or flowers?

I take the pot off the stove and let the jam cool down in a jar. Of course it's a plaid jar top with a ribbon around it. I'm tired. I'll just bring bread and jam tomorrow.

Before going to bed, I double check the the stove is off and the jam is right to be cooled. My dress hangs off the back of the door, with my accessories below it.

Now I'm ready for bed. I curl up in my pillow filled surface and fall asleep

---

I was wondering I should incorporate recipes into this book? would you guys like that?
If so, what recipes :)

Lolita for hire जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें