Doorstep Delivery

"Harry, is when you were dropped off at the Dursleys?" "Yep." A sudden bright light appeared and a young girl who looked in her teens looked at he crowd of students and tilted her head. Many boys and girls, or either covered their boners, she was a sight to see. Her body had matured and she looked like a Veela, well, that was what many boys thought. She was dressed in a Nike sports bra, Nike sweatpants, a denim jacket that showed a little bit of shoulder, but left enough for the imagination and a small bag.

"Merry Meet, I am Heiress Astrea Melina Cassiopeia Narcissa to the Most Noble Hosue of Black, Rosier, Lestrange, Ravenclaw and Slytherin

"Merry Meet, I am Heiress Astrea Melina Cassiopeia Narcissa to the Most Noble Hosue of Black, Rosier, Lestrange, Ravenclaw and Slytherin." Many people were shocked at her description, their jaws literally fell. Many of the boys gave up, knowing that she was very very out of their league. The purebloods nodded at her description. "Did you guys introduce yourselves?" "Okay then let's continue." But instead of going to be Black table, she went to the Ravenclaw table, took her Mom(Anastasia) and took Narcissa away from Barbie(Lucius) and took her to the Black table.

Mr Dursley always sat with his back to the window in his office on the ninth floor. If he hadn't, he might have found it harder to concentrate on drillers that morning. He didn't see the owl swooping most in broad daylight, through people in the street did, they pointed and gazed open-mouthed as owl after owl sped overhead. Most of them had never seen an owl even at night-time. Mr Dursley, however, had a perfectly normal owl-free morning. He yelled at five different people. he made several important phone calls and shouted a bit more. he was in a very good mood until lunchtime, when he though he'd stretch his legs and walk across the road to buy himself a bun from the bakers opposite.