─── ⚝𓄹٠٘ xli. 𝗎𝗇𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗒 𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌

Start from the beginning

The only thing her head could wrap around was why she saw an older version of Sirius, talking or rather shouting at someone for betraying him.

"Stell, you alright?" Portia asked as they both saw Stella was already awake. Eloise and her made over to the latter's bed and brought Stella some water.

Everytime that Stella had a patrolling shift with Snape, she'd recharge her energy and take a nap on the Hufflepuff common room, which was the coziest since she was far away from James' nagging.

"I'm fine." Stella smiled, though her thoughts were running marathons inside her mind. "I should go to the tower now."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sure Snape's waiting for you." Portia teased. She didn't know how to feel about Stella being a prefect since it meant she won't be spending time with her, but it's already growing on Portia.

"Here's some snacks." Eloise wanted to give her some sweets but Stella politely declined and showed her robes that were full of treacle pasties. "Right, I keep forgetting that lover boy gives you pasties everyday."

"It's the only thing that she accepts since she throws out the roses he's given her." Portia intervined, remembering the times James would annoy her to give Stella his bouquets.

Stella rolled her eyes at the mention of the arrogant arse's name and checked her watch. "Aaaand I'm gonna go, bye!"

Just as Stella shut their circular wooden door, Portia faced Eloise. "Do you think she'll have feelings for him?"

Eloise grinned. "Absolutely."

"I heard that!" Stella's voice can still be heard inside their common room. "And no, that is so not true!"

Even from the far end of the hall, Stella could hear her friends' giggles making her smile and no, not because of James Potter, absolutely not.

Then the delighted feeling came to an end when the strange and creepy dream crept up to her mind again, but she tried to reassure herself.

It was probably just a stupid nightmare.

"Broaden your minds, my dear students!" Professor Sooth startled the whole Divination class as she started going through each table of her partnered-up students. "Look into the crystal ball to see your awaited future!"

"I don't need to look at the crystal." James snickered. "Wanna know why?"

"No." Stella coldly said.

"Because my future is sitting right beside me." James answered.

From the other table where Remus and Sirius were, the latter was already giving him a wink and a thumbs up while Remus and Peter were sighing.

"Merlin— pourquoi ne se tait-il pas?" Stella groaned.

(Merlin— why won't he shut up?)

She has been feeling lot more irritated today because her menstrual period came earlier this morning and plus, she hated Divination class, not only because she was always paired with James but because Professor Sooth always looks at her solicitously ever since that grim tea-cup last year.

James grinned knowing that he, once again, annoyed her. But of course he knew to stop since she only uses French when she is utterly bothered or irritated.

Stella wanted to lay there forever. With her pounding headache and her menstrual cramps. She wanted to curl herself into a ball right then and there, only if it eased her situation.