END OF SEASON 1

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is the first epistolary story I have completed. It's up to you whether to interpret it as the start of a BL romance story or just a funny misunderstanding. Flood votes or comment below if you would like to have another season of this story but in light novel form. 

Did you enjoyed the 31 late night talks of Blaze and Lucky? If you like the story please don't forget to like, comment, or recommend it to your friends.

PROMOTION

If you're interested in reading a BL story with e-sports, underworld prince main character, and student x teacher relationship you can check out my work "Who's Under Your World" under the username of zengbl.  Here's the story description for your reference.

The free-spirited and defiant underworld prince, Sang-Hyun, was destined to become king, but he fled to the human world to ascend the throne of professional gaming. However, the mortal realm wasn't all freedom. It came with rules. 

To pursue his passion, Sang-Hyun must first graduate from university. Yet, a strict part-time professor becomes a roadblock, failing him because of his poor class attendance despite his exceptional exam scores and completed assignments. 

With a crucial offer to play for the country's top-performing gaming company at stake, Sang-Hyun finds himself under Woo Jin's world as he grapples with the consequences of a failing grade. Will the underworld prince finally meet his own match, or could their friction ignite a different connection?

New chapters every Saturday | Original Work | English