Untitled Part 1

Takemichi gazed at the body on the pavement. Draken sat there blood pooling around his corps, rain glistening in the low light around the area. "Hana... ...nagaki. Hanagaki." He turned to the voice quietly. Senju looked on in slight horror at the blank, almost unnerving look on the blond's face. "Sorry. What did you say?" Takemichi asked head tilting slightly in question as he gazed at the brahaman leader. The full extent of the terror she felt blossomed on her face as she looked at the boy in front of her. "What.." she murmured, taking a step back. His head tilted more as he fully turned to her, the only sign he was confused by this. "Your.. your not crying..?" She said, brows furrowing slightly as she took another half step back. "Hmm.." he hummed in thought, reaching up to tap at his under eye. "Oh?" He sounded genuinely surprised... small as the emotion in his voice was. He turned his head to look around, and suddenly he was in his room, realizing it was a flashback from the last timeline.

He sat up in his bed looking around his room, that's when he heard the knocking at his door. He stood with a small yawn and made his way to the door after throwing on some day clothes. He opened the door to see Mikey and Draken, who also still looked half asleep as it was god knows how early in the morning. The sun is just peeking over the horizon casting an orangey glow over the three boys as the shorter blond at the door waved and takemichi took a few steps back allowing them to enter and get out of the morning chill. The guests stepped in, shifting to his living room to flop on his couch. "Mmmm you seem different Takemitchi..." Mikey chirped as he gazed from the corner of the couch he sat at obsidian eyes flicking over the standing Takemichis form. "M' tired i guess?" The standing boy made his way to the kitchen before asking the toman commander and vice if they wanted anything. Draken asked for water and Mikey just shook his head slumping impossibly further into the cushions of the couch. Takemichi entered the room again with a small yawn as he handed Draken the water and ploped on an armchair across from the two.

"So.. what are you doing here at this ungodly hour in the morning on a weekend..." Takemichi asked before muffling a yawn in his palm and opening the granola bar he held. "Just got bored and couldn't sleep." Draken shot a small tired glare towards Mikey as the smaller answered. Takemichi took a bite of his granola bar as this all happened, suddenly another knock at the door caused everyone to turn towards said door in question. With a huff the blond stood and trudged exhaustedly to the door and cracked the door open. In front of him sat a small box, so he grabbed the food in his hand with his teeth and grabbed the package, setting it down on the coffee table between him and his guests. He quickly finished his food and threw the wrapper in the trash before slowly opening the cardboard box glancing at the other two who gazed at the box with curiosity. He reached down to finish cutting the tape off the top as he did so the flaps on the top shifted up to reveal the contents. 

(did i leave ya on a cliffhanger? yes i did now anyone who for some reason started reading this must now wait)