Aarohi - are ye kya hua...
[ hey what happened.. ]

Swarna - are inn bacho ko bolo thoda dur jaa kar khele.. Abhi saari haldi gir jaati ki nhi...
[ Hey, tell these children to go a little far and play... what if all turmeric falls now....]

Aarohi - lekin achha hua sari haldi nhi giri... Warna main kya lagati....
[ But it is good that all turmeric did not fall… otherwise what would I have applied….]

After this akshara applied the haldi to her and again went to her place and one by one all applied it.... And had enjoyed their haldi rasam .....

Next day,
It was their mehendi and sangeet rasam but the rasam was organised in birla's house.....
Gornka's entered the house and gets a grand welcome by them...
All gathered at the middle of the Hall and started their function with singing a mehndi song.... Akshara was trying her best to be happy but she don't know why she was not happy....
Akshara excused herself from the them and went outside when someone pulled her towards himself closing her mouth to avoid her scream....
Akshara gets shocked seeing the person in front of her...

Akshara - tum... [ you.. ]

Abhi - haan main... [ yes I... ]

Akshara - tum yaha kya kar rahe ho..
[ what are you doing here..?? ]

Abhi - kyu ab main yaha nhi aa skata hu kya... Aakhir ye mera ghar hai...
[ Why can't I come here now.. after all this is my home...]

Akshara- Maine aisa nhi kaha.... Wo toh
[ I didn't say that….that .. ]

Abhi - kya... Waise tum yaha kya kar thi ho jab ki function toh andar hai...
[ What... by the way what were you doing here when the function is inside...]

Akshara - wo bas mujhe achha feel nhi ho rha tha toh bas fresh air lene aayi thi...
[ I just wasn't feeling well, so just came to get fresh air...]

Abhi - sidha sidha kyu nhi bolti ki mujhe kisi or ke saath dekh kar khush nhi ho....
[ Why don't you just say that you are not happy to see me with someone else... ]

Akhara - tum bhul rhe ho toh bata du ki wo koi or nhi meri behen hai... Toh main uski khushi me khush kaise nhi rahungi...
[ You are forgetting so let me tell you that she is none other than my sister... so how can I not be happy in her happiness...]

Abhi - achha aisa hai toh chalo andar bahar kyu ho.. Saali sahiba...
[ Well if it is like this so why you come outside.. Saali Sahiba...]

Akshara gets shocked hearing saali sahiba from his mouth...

Akshara - ye tum... [ this you.. ]

Abhi - kyu ab tumhari behen ka pati banne wala hu toh tum toh meri saali hi huyi na...
[ Why, I am going to become your sister's husband, so you are my saali, don't  you??..]

Said abhi stretching the word ‘pati and sali’...

Akshara gets irritated and said - haan lekin main tumhari saali nhi hu....
[ yes, but I am not your saali.. ]

Abhi whike coming closer to her said- toh kya ho tum meri...???
[ so who are you my... ]

Akshara- kuchh nhi hu main tumhari... Ab chodo mujhe... Or jao apne function ko attend karo...
[ I am nothing for you... leave me now... and go  your function...]

Abhi - hana toh maine kab mana kiya lekin bina tumhare main andar nhi jaunga... So it's better to just move inside with me or accept that you are feeling something...
[ Yes, when did I refuse but without you I will not go inside...So it's better to just move inside with me or accept that you are feeling something... ]

Akshara gets silent and moved from there without answering him fidgeting her fingers....
Akshara went inside the Hall thinking something when aarohi pulled her towards bench and made her sit beside her...

Aarohi - kaha thi tu...[ where were u..]

Akshara -wo bas fresh air lene gyi thi bahar... Or ye sab chodd tune abhi tak apne haatho me mehendi kyu nhi lagwayi....
[ actually just gone out to get fresh air... and u leave all this, why haven't you applied mehndi on your hands yet....]

Aarohi - wo main tera hi wait kar rhi thi...
[ I was waiting for you only... ]

Akshara - kyu... [ why..?? ]

Aarohi - main chahti hu ki tu mere haatho me mehendi lagaye... Lagayegi na...
[ I want you to apply mehndi on my hands...you will na....]

Akshara - haan... [ yes.. ]

Akshara holds the mehndi stamp in which abhi's photo was made along with his name abhi was written in it... She was looking at it Intensely while thinking somthing and that is when aarohi got a message in her phone and she picked it up and was reading, when akshara holds her hands and was going to stamp it on her when aarohi pulled her hand and went somewhere due to which the akshara stamped in her hand which was just holding aarohi's hand..
Akshara gets shocked seeing this and tears formed in her eyes which she also don't know why....
That is when abhi comes there and sees this while smiling.....
Akshar went out from there to wash her hands but it was too late as unknowingly her hands gets imprints of mehendi of abhi name with his photo....
She didn't tell this anyone and comes outside to see aarohi waiting for her... She with a fake smile went towards her and applied the mehendi...
Like this all enjoyed the function and was dancing when akshara noticed something....

--------------------

That's all for today...

How was it....

Comment down ur views, vote up the part and share it also....

Till then byye....
And thanks for reading.....

~A.Saurav...