The cleanup and the visit

It was a couple of hours after the battle and the sun started to set that everything came back on, which included the lights that were on the outside of the base, and all the Autobots saw what kind of mess that they had to deal with. The Autobots that were not injured from the battle were either helping clean up, or helping the injured. Of course, Bella was in med bay helping out Ratchet and any other Autobot that wanted to help in there, rather than clean up outside, which there was few of them. Among the injured were Ultra Magnus, Skids, Mudflap, Melany, Mirage, Seaspray, Cliffjumper, Powerglide, Sideswipe, Grimlock, Snarl, Jazz, Drift, Blurr, Beachcomber, Tailgate, Goldbug, and Crosshairs. Bella, Ratchet, and the others who were helping, had their hands full, since one of the patients was Grimlock, who, from experience, was not going to be easy at all. While outside, the Autobots that were helping with the cleanup, had their hands full as well, because this time Devastator was involved in the battle, so there was a lot of things to do, and a lot of things that had to be put back into place. Warpath was one of the Autobots helping out, along with Bulkhead, Smokescreen, Hound, Sludge, Swoop, Slag, Wheeljack, Bumblebee, Ironhide, Elita-One, Roadbuster, Gears, Grapple, Huffer, and Flare-Up.

Every Autobot that was available had their work cut out for them, since they were either helping clean up outside or helping out inside with the injured, except for Perceptor. Perceptor was in his lab, still examining the device that Bella had found in the main computers control panel right before the battle started, since Optimus gave him permission to do it. Although he was having trouble figuring out what all the components that were insider the small device were, he eventually found something that he could report to Optimus about. So he quickly got up, ran out of his lab to go find Optimus, but he then remembered something, and ran back to his lab and grabbed the device, and then he ran back out to find Optimus. He looked around for awhile and then he saw Prowl in Med bay helping the Autobots who were injured, so he walked over to him and asked where Optimus was at. Prowl pointed in Optimus' direction, and Perceptor thanked Prowl, and then walked over to Optimus with the device in hand.

"Optimus." Perceptor said.

"Hello Perceptor." Optimus said.

"I have found something that would interest you about the device that Bella found." Perceptor said.

"What did you find?" Optimus asked.

"Well at first I had a hard time figuring out what the components inside of it were, and what they did, since they are not Cybertronian, but from here on Earth. I was trying to figure out where on Earth they might have come from, and I was trying to figure it out for a while, but I eventually found out where they can be found.." Perceptor responded.

"So, where on Earth are those components found?" Optimus asked.

"Do you remember a couple months back, when the Decepticons raided that Warehouse and got away with all of that stuff not far from here?" Perceptor asked.

"Yes I do. What about it?" Optimus responded.

"Well it turns out that some of the things the Cons took were the exact components that are in this little device." Perceptor said.

"So what you are saying is that the Decepticons built this device?" Optimus asked.

"Yes. That is exactly what I am saying, and I think Shockwave is the one that built it." Perceptor responded.

"For what purpose exactly?" Optimus asked.

"Well from what happened today, I would say that it was so that we wouldn't be able to know that they were coming." Perceptor responded.

"I see. Thank you Perceptor." Optimus said.

"No problem Optimus." Perceptor said.

"You may go back to your lab now if you want, or you can help out the others." Optimus said.