𝟎𝟐𝟒 ⇢ ❝ [𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐯𝐬𝐬𝐲] ¡! ❞

[a/n; SEXY TIME AYYYYY]

now playing....

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 & 𝐧𝐨𝟏-𝐧𝐨𝐚𝐡 - 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐞﹝𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 + 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛﹞

"show me you like it, takashi..."

she beamed her eyes flicking open with the twinkle of mischief in her eyes as her mouth opened revealing to him a sight so erotic he felt his muscles strain in order keep still and he swallowed sweat falling from his forehead down to his sharp jawline.

mitsuya breathed an angellic breath of air his stomach heaving as he did so his arms flexing the muscles within him as he held onto the sheets unable to hide a soft moan that spilled from his lips.

"i want...you..." he confessed looking down at you with softened pleading eyes. his eyebrows furrowed at the words and as if he wanted to stop himself from being humilated. he bit down on his lips eyeing you down in sheer amazement at how your tongue could feel so amazing.

mitsuya managed a low groan shuddering just at the slighest touch of your tongue on the tip as saliava dripped down the base dampening it with your traces.

"what was that...?" you asked shyly, blinking in question until mitsuya grabbed hold of your chin pulling you closer so that you could hear his whimper of pleasure."so-so fucking bad..."

warmth was what encased his whole body yet his insides were cold and plusing the more he watched the pretty girl do such sinful acts. he'd never experienced this before. he was purely a virgin for his companies sake but also...on his own accord he choose to save himself.

for someone who'd come along and change that. the fact was, mitsuya had never been touched...this way.

mitsuya watched as her tongue wrapped around the base the shaft that disappeared inside of her throat and as he'd seen this, mitsuya nearly fainted. his mouth formed an o but his words were stuck almost in a loop of silent curses as she burried her face inside of his lap, her nose brushing up against his thighs each time she came back down for more, and more, and more.

ah he couldnt get enough of it yet, he was far from his release. bitting down harshly on his lips mitsuya whimpered the moment she took him in her hands and ever so gently she stroked making his body shiver once more with humilation.

"please..." he mumbled breathlessly as his chest rose and fell due to her actions. she had him in the palm of her hands and she wouldnt let him go until she'd had enough. to see his angel become so so bad...it burned his insides entirely as he couldnt stop his heart from beating through his chest.